Corrupt a Wish

Granted! The spicy food you eat is just a little too spicy and you can't handle it.

I wish for 1000 posts by tomorrow.

The weather is too nice and you end up getting addicted to it.

I wish I could change the past.

Granted but the you that travelled to the past ceased to exist, so you never travelled to the past, and therefore couldn't change the past in the first place and the universe implodes because of the paradox.

I wish I had $100,000.

You have $100,000, but it is in the smallest form of that currency, and you get it in little bags, so you get trapped by your own money.

I wish I owned a sports car.

You own a sports car, but the fuel mileage is horrendous, and you can hardly afford to drive it.

I wish I had a pet tiger that wouldn't kill our maul me horrendously.

You swim so fast you basically don't even get in the water, and end up skipping across it. Running into boats, islands, floating debris, and leaping dolphins is a huge problem.

I wish I liked my job more right now.

You like your job so much that you work 24/7, so you never stop working.

I wish I knew Spanish.

Granted, but you like your job so much you devote your whole life to it and drive away all your friends and family.

I wish I had friends.

You have so many friends that you forget most of their names.

I wish I could just find music that I like.

You find music that you like, but the music that you like takes the form of a single song, which you then listen to so much that you no longer like it.

I wish I had an ice cream popsicle.

you get the ice cream popsicle but it melts and u get sticky

I wish I could smash through a large wooden door and fall onto a pile of flowers

Your book is a global phenomenon, however, every book you write after it never comes close to being as good as it, so you are dubbed a one hit wonder, and resign yourself to a life of signing your bestseller in local libraries. You die of writer's cramp.

I wish I had snuggles.

You stop spamming, and slowly, the once glorious active realm of Games and Arts dwindles down to nothing. The Games and Arts section is deleted forever by a boring future admin, as not enough people care for it anymore.

I wish for more sleep tonight.

Your wish is granted.

I wish people would also include their wish after their initial reply.

You wish that is was opposite day and it reverses everything.

I wish that this wish doesn't get corrupted.

Back