Today something cool happened...

Must think better thoughts, must think better thoughts...

Er...*looks around* Scratchy McBlinksaslot? No...ah, guitar!

Looking at the shiny redness makes my eyes happy. Even if the sounds I can make it make don't do the same for your ears.

I justify my current crapness through lack of ampness. Ever played an electric guitar unplugged? Sounds cool, but isn't. Voodoo Child sounds the same as Pop-Goes-The-Weasel.

Dubb-dub-dub-dubbb

I wrote a paper that began with the following sentence:

"The greatest discovery of the 20th century was the clitoris."

Life philosophy revealed.

I love you guys. Group hug!

group-hug.jpg

I just realized there is a 99.999% chance of me getting to know a rather attractive girl that I work with quite a bit more intimately. I haven't figured whether that is good or not. Can I avoid it? Probably not.

Cruel fate.

Interesting fact: Every early-to-mid-20s girl that has come to work for this company has been quite fond of me. I have resisted exploiting such persnality faults in the past despite compelling motivation. I'm not sure it will be so easy this time. As a side note, damn, she is really running up my cell phone bill.

:rofl: Good answer.

Today, I made jell-o. However, my house is so GODDAMN EFFING HOT that unless I eat it WHILE SITTING IN THE FRIDGE, it goes runny.

Runny jell-o is DISGUSTING.

I got to sit behind the wheel of a Land Rover. A very nice Land Rover. Semi-cool.

Shut up.

Screw you guys.

Whatever! Something totally cool happened in my life. I watched out my window silently while some vagrant came and ate the fallen, squished apricots off my driveway. Then my Pink Floyd came on too loud and he ran away. I had almost thought up a good name for him.

That same guy was back a little bit ago picking through the apricots on the driveway again. I think next time I see him I'm going to give him some of my canned food.

Did DD just compare the homeless to pigeons?
:blink:
You walking continent of compassion!

In other news; my transportation is fixed! I still have oil on my hands, making me feel all manly-like.

Back