Today something cool happened...

Pretty easy concept! Just write about something that happened that you thought was interesting.

I met a bona fide deadhead and we talked for an hour or so about mathematics and philosophy.

Today, my three roommates (girls, btw :w00t: ) were getting up at 7 o'clock.

Chatting around, banging the doors, walking around like damn elephants....well, they were WAKING ME UP :headbang:

Shame!

Hm, ok, you can do to/with me whatever you want, since I AM YOUR BITCH!!

*but don't worry, I hate you, too!*

*ah, and worry even less, they're not really beautiful....so to speak, they have proportions as monumental as yours*

How was the date with your blonde, DD?
You seem to have good luck with girls, huh?

Yesterday, I wrote an sms to a friend. And then she wrote back, and said that she would be going to bed (at a quite early time, what she normally doesn't do). She felt tired etc.....
This morning, when I switched on my cell phone, I had received about 10 new sms and 2 calls overnight !! Why that? Well, the roommate of my friend was keeping her awake from 12 pm to 4 am! :lol: Chatting on skype....but soooo loud. :rofl:

You should've seen her the next morning!! I couldn't help and laughed like a retard for minutes...she slapped me for that..

Today I moved into my new room and completely turned a barren basement room into a cozy relaxation station. :D

Today I found out that we are under warning for severe snow. 1-2 feet!

I'm off school for the second day in a row because of snow. WOOT! But since I live in Maryland, not Canada, it's only a couple inches.

And I also was awarded a Working Man's Barnstar on Wikipedia today. (see the new siggy, it's also a link to my user page). I'm a bit of a geek, I know. :P

I'm off school for the second day in a row because of snow. WOOT! But since I live in Maryland, not Canada, it's only a couple inches.

And I also was awarded a Working Man's Barnstar on Wikipedia today. (see the new siggy, it's also a link to my user page). I'm a bit of a geek, I know. :P
I feel sad right now.

Very, very sad.

Haha, I had the house of my girl be drowned in roses (from a plane)....

*hey, wake up, stupid, it's not your girl yet! And forget about that plane!*

De plane! De plane!

Also, I don't think that you should mention suffocation and housing in the same sentence. Leads one to believe that she lives in an animal of sorts. Like a tauntaun.

VZ, please excuse my crass colleague's "verb-age" of the word "sex," as well as his lack of a contraction.

Also, please excuse excuse him for implying this sort of thing. I'm aware that it may infringe on your lady's honor.

If he had any sense about him (which he does not) he would have written:

"You're meeting to jungle love all through the long, cold night?"

You got to, got to use a little TENDERNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cOOL THING TODAY: i GOT TO USE A BAD WORD ON THE cn FORUMS AND i DIDN'T GET IN TROUBLE FOR IT. sEE THE bLOG FOR DETAILS.

OPEdit: I also forgot to turn off my CAPS LOCK.

Oh, well.

In my drunken wanderings early this morning I procured a copy of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, which I dearly wished to see, since I have been rereading the book. Now I get to watch it! :D

Back