Today something cool happened...

I followed CC's time schedule roughly, on that very evening.

I need to pack my stuff!

I've watched the Pursuit of Happyness yesterday. Not too bad, but very American, with our hero giving his best, and then becoming millioniare instead of sleeping in tube toilets. (This kind of story is seen with some suspicion in Europe, of course)

My new copy of Ghost in the shell arrived this morning.....

I'm liking the Major......a lot.....

And I think Batou could whip jack bauer and Mc'guiver and chuck norris all at the same time....

I did have an "unofficial" version but it will only play on my laptop....

I've also been collecting the TV series version....

Though the Stand alone series isn't as good in terms of the actual animation technique...It is still fairly awesome compared with a lot of other current anime.....

The storylines are a bit less "Japanese" than the movie if you know what I mean.....which allows for easier accessabilty to anyone who isn't quite "Otaku" about their manga/anime.....the introduction of new characters is handled really well.....one of whom is the laughing man....

Also the after credits cartoons featuring the "spider" robots are hilarious....

Highly recomended....

I've watched the Pursuit of Happyness yesterday. Not too bad, but very American, with our hero giving his best, and then becoming millioniare instead of sleeping in tube toilets. (This kind of story is seen with some suspicion in Europe, of course)
Pssst...

It really happened.

I am wearing my Bad Boys of Punctuation shirt.

I slept in and then took some more hydrocodone cough medicine. After that I watched 28 days later and slept afterwards. I went to a brewery with friends and ate hot wings and drank some beer at happy hour. I tried to see if I was actually feeling better or if it was the drugs the doctor gave me so I held off taking the stuff and my cough came back with ferocity and it was worse. So I am back in the sweet embrace of narcotics, and will probably be there for the next three weeks like the Doc said. I feel marvelous.

I uh... went to Denny's for 3 hours to do a take home test with a friend. When an ex walked in and I noticed they were really felling awkward so I made sure to make them feel more by talking to them. it was awesome.

Today it was snowing when I went into the ladies' room. And when I came back out it wasn't snowing anymore.

It was a fast snow, I swear. Plus, I had to take a phone call. :pinch:

I met a cool girl whose nickname was Alaska. She came up behind me and gave me a really nice backrub/neckrub unprovoked. I think she likes me. I may see her tomorrow night. :)

Mole shaggers for DD.

I won a game of Risk today, almost accidently. which let to a risk card eating competition. and i stole a 1956 melbourne olympics tracksuit jacket off one of my mates. naturally he will get it back, so long as i get to wear it in pressing circumstances.

Mole-shagger for vintage tracksuit jackets.

Today I'm wearing the shirt that I just got yesterday. It reads:

i never finish anyth

And I less-than-three it.

My cat woke me at 4 am so that i could help him chase a mouse. needless to say i was probably more of a hinderance than a help.

YAY for Alaska!

There was a woman, about 70 years old, on the street, asking me just like that:

"Excuse me, Sir, do you know where hiphop culture does come from?"

(I don't wear hiphop clothes or something, I'm looking very..normal instead!!)

We then had a 30 min discussion about hiphop and its origins, and finally we agreed that it came from the Bronx in NYC...

What's a native american???

My mommy called me to see how I was doing :tb2:

I told her the play was going great, I had a new job, and I have a lot of fun with classes and other things and have a 3.3 gpa.

Today I called my 'friend' who's down in New Orleans at the moment to leave her a birthday message, and she answered the phone. So I yelled at her and made her hang up so I could leave a message.

I know what you're thinking ladies. Yes, I'm taken.

I was at the Automobile Salon in Geneva, and for FREE! HA! And they gave us Wurstels, bread, drinks, sweets....and merch stuff, of course.
It was cool, anyway.

And then, I saw three films about Irak. Tough stuff. One about Abu Ghraib...the other about a hospital where dozens of insurgency victims arrive daily. And the third about every day life in Sadr City. o.O

I was drunk for 9 hours straight. I met some people that I don't remember and I think solidified some bonds with others (namely one girl). Jameson shots chased with coke and jameson. Must've had at least 14 shots, then some vodka too.

I just got back from watching a movie with a girl who is a friend. It was awesome because we spent the whole time talking and didn't watch the movie at all. It was good to rekindle our friendship. As to why she wanted to watch a movie at 3am is a mystery that will require some additional encounters.

My tooth brush fell into the toilet.

I was telling everybody then how I was using it still afterwards. :lol:

Namely to mention is a girl I kissed and then I was telling her that ^ .
:D

I (and a significant person of this board) broke a new long distance call record, and remembered that class is cancelled due to Canberra Day

The same girl I mentioned above wants me to help her with finding music she likes. I couldn't help her at all during the day because our schedules didn't work, but she suggested 10:30pm after she got back from the library. :)

I was also talking to another of my friends after midnight so it counts today, she verified something for me. When I was watching that movie, her twin sister was there, and she would knock before she came in. I am a very observant person, I noticed and grasped the implication. :)

I found out that I read too fast. And I also discovered that ben folds and a hot bath work better than ibuprofen. Which is why I'm still in the tub. :pinch:

I found out just now that the girl i've been hanging out with does think i'm cute, she's just worried about my ex who is her friend. So I have to talk with her next time she manufactures an excuse for me to hang out with her.

Back