Today something cool happened...

And my thumb has dried superglue on the end of it after a sniffing session watch repair.

Hell yes, I'm one unstoppable repairing machine.

And my job description is pretty much 'grease monkey'!

Wow. A veritable handyman. Impressive.

As a side note, this movie is ridiculous. And I think one of the guys with the Farrah Fawcett hair is the guy on Boston Legal.

I know, not just a pretty avatar, eh.

Speaking of thinking "Isn't that *blank*?!" I was shocked to find Dr. Wilson in feel-good schmultzfest Dead Poets Society! He should have been at med school, surely!

Muerté Sociedad de los Poetas? Serves you right for being a big pirate! Didn't the scary warnings at the begging of DVDs teach you anything?

Well, quite. Jack Sparrow's always on BitTorrent. Shame on them for funding terrorists and drowning puppies!

Today, it has been nearly too hot to function. I drew a cool picture of a spider, though. And spent most of the day wearing as little as possible and playing with ice cubes. I think that counts as cool. :pinch:

Curse you, DD! I nearly choked to death on this peanut butter. It's a good thing I had my sip of punch in the previous thread. I could have lost a keyboard! :lol:

I think I saw the sun for a second, between the sheet rain and lightning!

We need to sacrifice more goats to Apollo.

The Sharapova vs. Williams match finally started!

The not cool bit, Williams won the first set against Russian gorgeousness, then it got rained off...again!

I just read about DD being an A-line squatter. That was cool.
I got a very nice seat a row or two in front of the engines, nice and smooth ride. All in all a pleasant experience, and I stand by my choice to get a magazine and the New York Times as opposed to some airport food.

I got a new job!

No more nights.
No more weekends.
No more holidays.
No more hour drive.
No more 3 tanks of gas a week just to get to work.
No more inability to plan my life more than three weeks in advance.
No more roadblocks to actually getting back in school and getting that degree.

:D

Back