Today something cool happened...

:D

I am watching Hugh Laurie play an unconventional abusive physician. But it ain't House! I'm also watching Emilia Fox who is tastier than a grilled baguette. And I do love grilled baguettes.

Today I managed to get my UMTS/HSDPA card working after 10 hrs installing/deinstalling software including 2 hrs on the phone talking to the hotline staff (unfriendly computer and friendly people).

I got a note from the Head of Career Services thanking me for helping out with the Graduate School fair, and telling me her son (who I mentor) is looking forward to doing activities with me, though I still need to get fingerprinted and background checked. The best part was she included a coupon for a free sundae. :)

Today at work I got to arrange Tour Guide evaluations by date for the last few years. I saw some of my own evaluations and it gave me a self-esteem boost. All of my tours really liked me, and wrote glowing evaluations. :-D

As if I would not live together with three girls. As if my lectures were not attended by 65% women. As if I didn't dig every girl on the street. (Dig time - every time!)

No, I now decided that I need in addition to all that Salsa lessons. 20 men, 39 girls. :D

Am American professor told me that my Honours project would be counted at as a really impressive Masters over there.

My IQ score is lower than it used to be. Growing up kills brain cells! Just like drugs! Old people should be illegal. I say we shoot them all.

I got the high score out of people i know in that test, although im always a little skeptical of internet IQ tests

Back