Today something cool happened...

I went to the pub tonight for free taco night and pigged out. Then I hung out with australians again and had a really good funny time! And i'll be partying with them tomorrow night after 1am.

I did that right before I moved out.

Today I got the worst migrane I've ever had. It was kinda cool, now that I can look back on it and realize I wasn't in any real emergency-type danger.

it rained last night. which is much cooler than it sounds.

we are in such a bad drought we cant use any water outside, no garden watering, pet or car wahing, even the water features at uni are being drained. so rain is very exciting

Um...today I played Halo 2 on xbox live at 3 in the morning and then slept in until 2 in the afternoon. It was pretty cool. Like, a 6.5 on the 1-10 coolness meter.

I had a job interview and they are inviting me for the second round. My headhunter says everything looks well so far.
+25% compared to my current job and a company car on top. Top 5 group in our sector!

Thats awesome!

at work i switched all the keys around on the keyboards. stupid me, i did it at the beginning of the night, and spend the next 4 hours thinking "i know that button isnt going to make an 'e' on the screen, but my brain really wants to press it"

try it out, it confuses co-workers so much.

I was buying me an ice cream, and one of the very dark, nice sellers was whispering to her colleague: "Hey, sweet guy there!"

I heard it, and as I was the only male around, I asked her straight out who she meant...but apparently she was too embarassed to answer! :shrug:

Dangit! lousy Fauves not emailing their aussie fans first.

So what if i've never contacted them, its the principle of the matter

*shakes fist at northerners*

damn you stealing our sun. first snow of the season fell on the mountains last week. lousy snow <_<

Today, I laughed at this picture for the billionth time:

crazy_old_man.jpg

Today I had another job interview (yes, on a Saturday). If everything goes well, they will decide with in the next two weeks (no second round this time). In a little more than one week, I will go for the second round in the first company (4 people left).
If everything goes fine, I'm goint to have a job either in one of the best companies of my branch or in a company were I can live in my favourite city (well, at least for the weekend, it is 2 hrs away) and work a few meters away from the North Sea (good for healthy walks).
But now I am exhausted. Getting up at 5:00 am and getting back at 9:30 pm is not funny at my age.

I have a pretty good guess. I think it involves a pitcher of margarita mix, a four pound box of Klondike bars, a tub of butter, a small cat, and a cigarette.

Anyway... I got my seat fixed. It doesn't squeek as much now.

Back