The Last Movie You Saw...

The Break-Up.

I was genuinely surprised by how good this movie was. A romantic comedy about a break up boils down to garbage these days with crappy writing and those cliches we all know and despise. This was different, the humor was fresh and the story line was not as formulaic as most are these days. I heartily endorse and recommend this movie for a happy time.

Spiderman 3. It went from acceptably-corny to plainly stupid. If you are six years old, I recommend this movie for you.

I was sadly disappointed with Spiderman 3 as well. The second one is my favorite. And no, it's not just because they mention T.S. Eliot, either. :P

I was sadly disappointed with Spiderman 3 as well. The second one is my favorite. And no, it's not just because they mention T.S. Eliot, either. :P
Haven't seen it, but a friend says it has 'too many baddies' in it'

Last one I saw was probably American Psycho, come to thing of it.
"Did I mention I'm completely insane?"

Clearly you'll have to watch it again and NOT play with yourself because you have a man-crush on Spidey.
:rofl:

Actually that rofl smiley looks like he's having a bit too much fun. Look at the motions of his hands! I can't view it in the same way ever again now.

Last one I saw was probably American Psycho, come to thing of it.
"Did I mention I'm completely insane?"
I want to chop you to pieces and play in your blood. :blush:
He did have an unhealthy obsession with Phil Collins, never a good thing.

300 = best movie evar? Boobs for the boys, oiled torsos for the girls.
"Madness? This is SPARTAAAAAA!!!!"
*boot*

I am going to see that tomorrow. Like, first thing in the effing morning. Because not seeing it is killing me. I'm not even joking.

I saw Ratatouille with the family on the 4th. I liked it a lot. Better than Cars...almost as much as The Incredibles. Great movie, great message. Fun for the whole family. Don't see it on an empty stomach, or you'll be starving by the time you leave.

I had this fear that, like so many co-opted projects from my formative years, Transformers was going to make the "Little Byard in Short Pants" cry.

It did not.

I was mistaken.

Asses were present, and I assure you they were kicked. Thoroughly.

If you only see one movie about giant robots hitting each other this year, this is the one.

I had this fear that, like so many co-opted projects from my formative years, Transformers was going to make the "Little Byard in Short Pants" cry.

It did not.

I was mistaken.

Asses were present, and I assure you they were kicked. Thoroughly.

If you only see one movie about giant robots hitting each other this year, this is the one.
Agreed. I took my son to see it opening night and he declared it the best movie ever made. While I'm not willing to go that far what with the existance of Smokey and The Bandit and everything but it was highly entertaining. It was actually funnier than I expected. By the way, leave your logic at home and just enjoy the action sequences and splosions.

Mission Impossible 3. I was fairly impressed, definitely a step up from #2, which itself isn't saying much. Great action sequences and a fast paced plot, everything a good action movie needs.

Transformers. on the 28th of June. thats right radland got it a whole week before the rest of the world for some unknown yet awesome reason. i cant wait to see it again.

i think im gonna buy a massive tv once it comes out on DVD. i dont think i could handle watching it on a small screen

I went to see the new Harry Potter. I liked it more than any of the others, which isn't saying much since they sucked. Really awesome duels in this one, and Umbridge is so perfectly casted, unbelievable.

The Simpsons Movie. 6/10 at best. Giant yawnfest. It had its moments, but the plot could have been written by a six-year old "Er...giant retarded bubble over Springfield for no reason!" and it suffers from the same 'Homer is pathetically stupid without being funny' syndrome as the last few seasons. Either give it a rest or fire all the writers and bring back the guys who knew what was funny.

The Simpsons Movie. 6/10 at best. Giant yawnfest. It had its moments, but the plot could have been written by a six-year old "Er...giant retarded bubble over Springfield for no reason!" and it suffers from the same 'Homer is pathetically stupid without being funny' syndrome as the last few seasons. Either give it a rest or fire all the writers and bring back the guys who knew what was funny.
I would have given it a 7 or 8, it was really quite funny in parts, just a poor plot.

I'm watching the first two in the Bourne Identity series so I can go and see Ultimatum with my friends without knowing what is going on, so I watched The Bourne Identity, which is very good, definately worth seeing and I would give it an 8 out of ten.

Identity is great, imho the supermacy was worse byt I'm still looking forward to Ultimatum.

Simpsons the other night. No better or worse than an episode. I am personally disappointed they didnt recycle hank scorpio as a villan. I loved that guy

Identity is great, imho the supermacy was worse byt I'm still looking forward to Ultimatum.

Simpsons the other night. No better or worse than an episode. I am personally disappointed they didnt recycle hank scorpio as a villan. I loved that guy
My thoughts exactly! And why Arnie as Pres when you have Wolfcastle?

Back