The Last Movie You Saw...

I'll be checking that one out sometime soon methinks.

Transformers 2, in Imax. sadly it didnt make it any less Bayish. i still dont even know who half the characters are, let alone how they returned from the dead OR how meatbags could take out devastator.

Edit: and how the hell do you make a movie about robots that racially offensive?

Arrested Development. The episode where Michael chooses Maggie Lizer over Sally Stickwell. idiot

And Buster loses his hand

Food Inc.

It's Omnivore's Dilemma, Fast food nation, and every depressing thing about the industrial food system all rolled into a documentary feature!!!

Fun fact: 1 in 3 American (US) children born after 2000 will develop early-onset diabetes. The rate is 1 in 2 among minorities. :cool:

High fructose corn syrup rules!!!!

Gone with the wind. It was a showing at a renovated theatre. The owners put in a screen after our local cineplex folded. The owners said that if people supported their endeavor that they would fill any open slots for movies. So I went, just to support a local business, and the owners were very nice. And Gone with the wind is long as all hell, 4 hours, whooeeee! It was very, very good though.

They're going to do Lord of the Rings in February, and I will be there!

Congo. one of the most awful movies i have ever seen. it was almost getting into the 'so bad its good' range, but not quite

Just finished watching Oldboy.

A bu-bu-bu-bu-aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

That was seriously the most weird and shocking revenge movie I have ever seen. I enjoyed it quite a lot, and didn't see the end coming from a mile away, which is a great success.

Watch it as well. 2012 is alright, way better then the alternative of vampire story that the vampire don't sucks human blood, can't transform into a bat, isn't afraid of garlic or sunlight, and sparkled in sunlight....

Cinderella man. because it was on tv and i had time to waste.

so much for seeing 9 or wild things next. dumb friends not wanting to go see good movies...

I started to watch The man who wasn't there but I fell asleep watching it. Not because it was boring, from what I saw it was good, but because I was tired.
Finished watching that a long time ago and it was very good. The Coen brothers rule.

I watched The Fellowship of the Ring last night. It is still a beautiful movie that is engrossing.

Saw Avatar a few days ago. 3D isnt as much fun when you get there late and have to sit in the front row. still pretty good

James Cameron certainly delivered on the epic feeling the movie give, but the plot as a whole is pretty normal. I will still recommend it to everyone because of the quality and the detail on the creation of the whole Avatar universe.

Agreed. i spent most of the movie in awe of how well developed the world is. and drooling over how nice all the animals looked

Sherlock Holmes. And it was delicious. I think I might have actually been moaning out loud.

Four thumbs up.

Where did the extra two thumbs come from?

Wouldn't you like to know.

Tropic Thunder. way better than i expected. although i might have been a little forgiving as i've ridden through the valley in the first scene

Back