The Last Movie You Saw...

HOLY CRAP! VEEBS IS BACK!!!! awesome. thats made my day, good to see you mate.

back on topic, i saw black sheep last week. best zombie sheep horror comedy i've seen in a long time

The Good Shepherd.

I really enjoyed it. A fairly slow pace, but I feel like it reflected the reality of covert operations better than a lot of other hollywood movies. It was also confusing at first and ambiguous, again more realistic I feel. The final moves of it were just jaw dropping.

The Good Shepherd.

I really enjoyed it. A fairly slow pace, but I feel like it reflected the reality of covert operations better than a lot of other hollywood movies. It was also confusing at first and ambiguous, again more realistic I feel. The final moves of it were just jaw dropping

Ah nice. Looking forward to seeing that eventually, Marker penglad its as good as I hoped

Blood Diamond.

It was intense. And I wanted Leo to get shot by the RUF. Hundreds of Africans get shot violently all through the movie, but no. You can't kill the sodding white guy. Bastards.

I saw that! That was an amazing film. I was expecting, quite franly, shite but it was immense.

I really want to say Bourne Ultimatum, which I saw the other day at the cinema. Also pretty darn good btw. But sadly the last film I saw was Over The Hedge. Amazing what you wake up to when you fall asleep on the sofa, really.

The Queen.

Turns out the Pistols were right - she ain't no human being! They all come across like pampered robots. The only one with a shred of humanity seems to be the Queen mum. It's also hard to remember that there was a time when Tony Blair was popular!

Tranformers. Epic awesomeness.
Finally joined the club.

The last 30 minutes were pure arse-kickingness. Please tell me I wasn't the only one who wouldn't tell the friggers apart, though. "Is he good? No, he just smashed shit up, he's a bad one.".

How could you not tell them apart? The decepticons had all this... awesomeness! and the bots had.... different awesomeness!

Would have been nice if you could see what was actually happening in the fight scenes though. i think on my third watch i would follow the fights most of the time.

Tranformers. Epic awesomeness.
Finally joined the club.

The last 30 minutes were pure arse-kickingness. Please tell me I wasn't the only one who wouldn't tell the friggers apart, though. "Is he good? No, he just smashed shit up, he's a bad one.".
Oh god I agree, though what I found especially tricky was tell the buildings and ruble apart from the robots. He just fired a missle...at the ground?

Indiana Jones and the last crusade. im so excited for Indy 4, even if it is called Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull. worst. name. ever.

I went to see Tropic Thunder a little while ago and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. The movie was really funny, I enjoyed how much they poked fun at the absurdity of Hollywood.

Saw Mirrors. I recommend it to anyone who likes "the Ring" type of movies.

Also just saw on DVD, The Bank Job, was pretty good....but I like movies based on historical fact so....it may just be me!!

LOl...good movie...classic.

I suggest seeing Primal Fear if u ever get the chance. With Richard Gere, Laura Linney, Edward Norton.

Avast! I nearly fergot 'twas Internation'l flap yer jaw like a swabbie day. T'would've been a right shame now, if'n that'd happened.

Methinks I should go be rentin' some piratey-like movies ter celebrate.

Methinks I should go be rentin' some piratey-like movies ter celebrate.
Or you could save yourself the trouble and eventually feelings of disappointment, and rent the only pirate movie worth seeing.

Yes, thats right, Muppets Treasure Island.

I thank God I rented Sweeny Todd and didn't pay for it in the theaters. I liked the blood and a few aspects of the movie, but I honestly would only see it again if its the only movie I had and I wanted to watch it with ag irl that I want to put the moves on...grrr....lol

In bruges was on cable here a while back. Not bad.

Last one i saw was a mid production edit of Wolverine. most of the CG hadnt been textured yet, so i was a little disappointed

Drag me to hell. I thought it was decent, which is a glowing review for a horror movie as far as I have seen. Must be why people are raving about it; doesn't totally suck.

"He's just not that into you," featuring an ensemble cast of irritating characters who are looking for love in all the wrong places.

Back