Corrupt-A-Wish

the cookies are stored in your super secret stash that you don't know where it is

i wish to have 567876$ for 1 second

People stop being stupid, the world's problems are solved, everything functions perfectly, and the entirety of humanity dies of boredom. Congratulations, we're all dead.

I wish I wasn't out of otter pops.

Granted, you now have 5,000,000,000,000

I wish that the world could be perfect without us being dead.

Last edited:
People stop having meaningless online debates, but it's been so long since they did anything else, they forget that they CAN do anything else. Instead, they do nothing. Just staring at screens, eyes glazed. Social media sites become virtual ghost towns, plagued by e-tumbleweeds, and the occasional outlaw who strolls through looking to start something with the locals who no longer care to respond. The internet is free of meaningless debate, it is a no longer a lawless wastelend of ne'er-do-wells. Now it is just a wasteland. Of cooking blogs with walls of irrelevant text and ads before you can get to the recipe which is all you wanted, of sub-par memes, and rambling hordes of influencer zombies.

I wish I had more freezer space for my 5,000,000,000,000 otter pops. Maybe I should keep them in space?

Granted, the International Space Station is now a freezer to keep all of those otter pops.

I wish that I could go to the International Space Station.

You are allowed a visit to the ISS, but you have to go without a space suit. Your poor vulnerable body of meaty watery bits is destroyed by the great and vacuumy nothingness that lies between the thin blue line of our atmosphere and the relative safety inside the ISS. Sorry. You are now a permanent satellite, though, so that's something!

I wish I could be a rad celestial body eternally present in both time and space.

Granted, but you come close to a black hole, the gravity so strong that you are so numb from everywhere and within. You atoms becoming broken apart in chaos and discord. You will be sucked and deteriorated in the pitch-black darkness, the dark expanse not letting a single beam of light escape from it with the same grip keeping you in, as well as pulling you apart. The whole universe will forget you as your unfortunate demise only happened near the most dangerous place in the universe, a place no one would dare come close to.

I wish for a solar eclipse.

The next solar eclipse becomes permanent, Earth enters a new ice age, life as we know it on this planet is generally extinguished.

I wish someone would cook me dinner so I don't have to. :lol:

You receive a decent meal, immediately followed by a completely indecent one, which has so shocked and appalled you that you gouged your own eyes out with the salad fork in the middle of dinner and went into a completely catatonic state and then died. Sheesh, Arichia. Stop wishing for things that kill you and/or everyone!

I wish I had a different kind of jam on my toast. Strawberry is not my favorite.

You leave a wake of flayed persons, animals and/or things in your path everywhere you go, and it's very messy and disturbing.

I wish it were autumn already.

Granted,
Earth falls into its fifth Ice Age, with temperatures dropping to near absolute zero. Life as we know it doesn't just end but is destroyed in a fury of glaciers which will crush all in its path. Former ice ages never made it to the tropics, but this time they do. The glaciers cover every surface of the Earth, flush along with the soil, which is instantly frozen, separating the rock from the now-frozen water. Earth is now enclosed into the frozen mass. Evacuations of the human civilization never go into effect, as the panic prevents anyone from escaping their downfall. Colonies that were already on Mars witness with horror and grief as their home planet, along with some of their family and friends, will never be seen from again. Everyone on Mars snaps into a panic, the same as on Earth as they realize that the people on Earth controlled all functions of the colony. With them destroyed, oxygen, water, and food sources instantly deplete. The colony suffocates, dehydrates, and starves, helpless. Some are frantic, some decide to hold their families close, and some decide to welcome their end. Anytime another intelligent life-form would pass along the two, bare planets to explore, they will only discover the short-lived disaster which was the Homo Sapiens.

I wish that everyone on earth is safe from any disaster.

everyone on earth is safe from any disaster because they all die

i wish the cambrian explosion animals are now emerging again

fake money is no longer being made, but now real money is worth less than monopoly money

i wish kei cars are popular in America

epice games gos bankrupt but brings the game industry into a new crisis such as in the 80s

i wish amerixan europ American, European, South Korean, Japanese cars all over the world together only have 1%

Back