Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but she is orange, and when the blue mixes with orange it becomes brown.

I wish no one was a hater.

you would mess up the space time continuom

i wiish xeosia later would stop commiting war crimes on my nationstates nation
Granted but 60 years later you all forget about it and he conquers your nation 40 years after that
I wish that Waluigi was in smash bros

The majority of them starve to death as resources run scarce and the government too incompetent to ramp up production and imports, leaving you with a diminished population than today's figure and economic ruin.

I wish for a Major League Baseball season that is in the players' best interest that is still healthy for the game.

Granted, but now everyone's a Kevin.

I wish that we all had the answer to every question.

Granted, but now everyone's a Kevin.

I wish that we all had the answer to every question.
Granted, but then you become omniscient and realize that it was a serious mistake as who wants to know everything?

I wish that I have room for a dessert tonight.

but then you could crash into glass
(i stilll am traumatized from when that happened so ya flying is hard especially for this pigeon)

i wish more people liked Birds

so many people love birds that they are extinct in the wild and can only find them as pets or in zoos

i wish Ancient Egypt dit still exist

Granted, but a civil war would begin between the Arab Republic of Egypt from today and the New Kingdom of Egypt from ancient times.

I wish that I had telekinesis.

Granted, but you die a year later when you don't notice that you have a knife sticking out of you

I wish that I could become invisible.

You can, but you can’t wear anything and you can’t tell when it will suddenly wear off.

I wish that I could take over the world.

Last edited:
Granted, but you lose them all after you buy a penny that you thought was worth that much but is actually a regular penny.

I wish to be successful.

Granted, but they ban you from the region.

I wish for happiness that comes along with success.

Back