Mod Requests

As Deputy Chair of NPTO, I'd like to request a few more specific reorganization-stuffs for NPTO along with the other things the admins are doing.

I'd like the threads in Executive Offices to be moved to the main subforum, where the main NPTO home thread is. Both Executive Offices as well as the Representatives List and the NPTO Waste Basket should be pinned. I'd also like the Peace Council stuff, all of it, to be moved to NPTO Peacekeeping Forces. The NPTOPF threads and the main Peace Council thread(s?) should be pinned.

Yes, but I don't know how to work all that stuff. I can split posts but that's about it. I may need to take a "Mod Course" or something.

Could OOC: Exploration of Smithworks (I think that's the name) be moved from National Roleplay over to the Drafting Plane?

Hi there.

Would someone please split out this post and the replies to it and move them to The Docks main section? Thanks :)

Hello,

Could a mod with the proper permissions please split posts #181, 182, 183, and 184 from the Fluttr thread, as well as any other related posts they deem necessary?

Thank you.

Nierr's has been done by someone else. I did a few more outstanding requests. I think there aren't any more left, except perhaps for this one:
Cronaal:
Could OOC: Exploration of Smithworks (I think that's the name) be moved from National Roleplay over to the Drafting Plane?
I can't find any such thread.

Gradea:
Can a mod please edit the topic title of this thread to TNP Writer's Club.
If I may just bump in here, I'd just like to letcha know that you can edit the title of a thread yourself. Just hit the Edit button on the OP and you'll be able to edit both the title and the subtitle as well as the actual OP instead of just the post. I tried it; it works.

Syrixia:
Gradea:
Can a mod please edit the topic title of this thread to TNP Writer's Club.
If I may just bump in here, I'd just like to letcha know that you can edit the title of a thread yourself. Just hit the Edit button on the OP and you'll be able to edit both the title and the subtitle as well as the actual OP instead of just the post. I tried it; it works.
I've tried and it doesn't, not the correct permissions;-;
I'll try not to continue this to avoid going off-topic ^-^

Syrixia:
Yes, but I don't know how to work all that stuff. I can split posts but that's about it. I may need to take a "Mod Course" or something.
Can you at least provide us with the link to each of the threads, etc., to make sure admin and GMods are moving the right threads? I'm not familiar with that area of the forum, and thus increases the risk of errors.

Alternatively, admin may need to discuss whether we can provide a limited use of thread moving, merging and splitting just in the RP area for RP mods.

Grosseschnauzer:
Vazos:
Can somebody please delete and/or get rid of the two off-topic posts in this thread? I'd prefer that there not be any clutter in it.
Looks as if this was already done.
Mcm happened to be on IRC when I was asking Bootsie about it. :P

As a second request (sorry) - can I get the title of this thread changed? "Vazosian" should be "Vazosi" - there's a difference between the two that I had overlooked.

You can do that yourself. If you click edit on the post itself it'll let you change the topic title as well.

Moved to the Ministry of Defence under Delegate's Government. Merged the thread into Mod Requests.

This isn't a request per se. I'm seeking guidance regarding old threads that have been closed: at what point should they be archived? This is pertaining to the Diplomatic Corps subforum. Many thanks :)

Moristia:
what can I ask here?
Mod requests. You can request the mods to do something, like pinning or locking threads, here.

No, I'm not unlocking Malayan's first RMB guide.

destroy all rmb guides i have made except the one in the non eras rp section. Do not destroy the "Totally Neutral RMB Guide". The rest you can delete them

Malayan Singapuran:
destroy all rmb guides i have made except the one in the non eras rp section. Do not destroy the "Totally Neutral RMB Guide". The rest you can delete them
We do not delete posts or threads.

then why did my last two failed radio stations named forum radio and tnp radio disappear? i do know that you guys have deleting powrs. sonce necerierra made a better one. just help me discard all rmb guides that i have ever made please ? i hate redundacy.

Back