Osana Softworks

OOC Note: This post canonically occurred on Twitcher, not Shira
Claidie Dorsett @SilDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
@katiekjellner @MartySeveryn @Graciethe3rd Tickets for a fellow politician? Nose bleed section is perfectly fine! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 22 ~ 124
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Crown Princess Katherine Kjellner @misskathykjellner
n8SkKrC.png
@MartySeveryn I almost bought into that until I remembered how bad their team is. Also @SilDorset we can get you front row seats! #Hockey #Kanada #AndrenskFürnågal RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 366 ~ 14,024
rrfm.png

Princess Grace III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
@katiekjellner Kanada's team doesn't suck. Just looks at our dozens of victories. Also, bought some tickets to go to the game with my hubby, @MartySeveryn. @SilDorsett, I'll get you some better tickets, right by the Kanadian bench.#Hockey #Andrenne #Kanada RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 422 ~ 19,520
rrfm.png

HIM, Emperor Rajesh III @Samraat
n8SkKrC.png
Inspected the Imperial Sentinels today. I'm proud to have them guarding the Empire. #Sentinels #SihaiSamraajya #RuleSyrixia RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 22,824 ~ 49,064
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@Graciethe3rd Now compare them to Andrennian victories. Ah, you know I'm just joking around. I'll see you at the game, the whole Kjellner family will be there! I'm so excited! #Hockey #Andrenne #Kanada #KjellnerFamily #Excited! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 577 ~ 17,024
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@katiekjellner Ahh, it's wonderful to have rivals. See you at the game!#Hockey #Andrenne #Kanada RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 420 ~ 16,982
rrfm.png

Princess Celeste Bouillon-Tages @BuongiornoPrincipessa
n8SkKrC.png
@katiekjellner @Graciethe3rd Man, is my extended family interesting. :P #Hockey #Andrenne #Kanada #KjellseTages RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,045 ~ 21,024
rrfm.png

HRM King Pierre VI @KingofEsroniet
n8SkKrC.png
I will never understand you crazy young people. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3,934 ~ 37,163
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@BuongiornoPrincipessa Thanks for the reminder! @GEGoyanes My dad wanted me to tell you that the entire Kjellse-Tages House is invited to the game! #Hockey #KjellseTages #Andrenne #Goyanes #Esroniet #Yalkan #Excited! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 421 ~ 13,176
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
Would it be excessive to buy a fourteenth corgi?#Justwondering RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 228 ~ 6,588
rrfm.png

SNN News- Your Top Source for Imperial Information! @SNN
n8SkKrC.png
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? Ajmer has broken the previously nigh-immortal three-year Bokaro City Imperial Bowl-winning streak, narrowly defeating them 40-39! Fans across the Empire are cheering for these former determined underdogs-turned unstoppable champions, even in Bokaro City itself! Even the Emperor was at the game! The AjMiracle will surely live in Imperial sports legend forever. #AjMIRACLE #Champions #ImperialInformation RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 5,246,924 ~ 12,834,173
rrfm.png

Emily Akerman @GoddessOfDeath
n8SkKrC.png
@SNN If I knew I could use the prize money to buy the first plane ticket out of Syrixia, y'all better bet I'd be defying the odds!

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
2,432,560 ~ 10,587,421

rrfm.png

Lady Alice Dorsett @AllieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
HAHAHAHA, 15-9! That redistricting you did sure backfired on you, didn't it!? @SilDorsett RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 672 ~ 11040
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@AllieDorsett You just wait until the populists turn on you for being too pro-aristocracy. See you in a couple of months. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1480 ~ 12066
rrfm.png

Last edited:
PM Johann Leonit @Johannleonit
n8SkKrC.png
Aww man, I go to the countryside for a weekend vacation and when I come back, a whole riot against me occours! I'm going to have to go to Fort Sean and give a speech for the injured...#Kanada #Speech #NotExcited RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 16,055 ~ 74,354
rrfm.png

GRK News Mercanti @rikskringkasting
n8SkKrC.png
Grand Emperor Anthony I formally opens the new Gojannesstad Metro Modergen Line! The line is expected to ease crowding on the Hanspunkt and Ossysden Lines. #Metro #GrandOpening RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1091 ~ 7123
rrfm.png

WjPj091.png
@INFO @INFO_OFFICIAL
n8SkKrC.png
Tibo Matombë reports on a new day of protests in Naizerre IN.FO/a57ba #SmallPayments #INFO RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 152 ~ 78
rrfm.png

Princess Grace Kanad III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
Mum doesn't seem to be in the best of health. She's only 53 or so, but she's been needing a lot more help with things,
and she had trouble breathing yesterday. I hope it's just a cold or something, and it'll pass.#Kanada #Family
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 6,403 ~ 15,442
rrfm.png

Her Grace, Imperial Princess Puja @PujaaBabyy
n8SkKrC.png
Welcome #Maloria to #PhoenixUnion! :D :D :D RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 6,283 ~ 12,734
rrfm.png

Vanessa Hoskins @GuslantMoFA
n8SkKrC.png
@PujaaBabyy Don't let your union crumble beneath your feet.

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,742 ~ 3,218
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@MartySeveryn @PujaaBabyy Yes! Welcome #Maloria to the #PhoenixUnion! A big step towards peace, cooperation, and collaboration amongst all the nations of our continent and the world! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2219 ~ 14773
rrfm.png

Lady Alice Dorsett, Speaker of the Commons @AllieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
@SilDorsett @mallen Disappointed in the PU vote. Another step towards globalization that Sil Dorsett does not need. I only hope Maloria does not become another Scallendovia. #Maloria #PhoenixUnion RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 862 ~ 8186
rrfm.png

Last edited:
King Marten Severyn @MartySeveryn
n8SkKrC.png
I would like to thank the Phoenix Union for letting our grand nation in it’s ranks #PURocks RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 6,344 ~ 2,768
rrfm.png

Calgarian Bulliten News @KCBN
n8SkKrC.png
Her Majesty, Queen Grace II, has been taken into the hospital after suffering a stroke.
Best of luck to our grand Queen.#Getwellsoon #Bestofluck
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 43,984 ~ 38,114
rrfm.png

GRK News Mercanti @rikskringkasting
n8SkKrC.png
MP from Ønderfunnet-South ejected from Stortinget chamber for referring to PM Norberg's mother as a [expletive]. Read more at www.GRKNEWS.gy #PrimeMinister'sQuestions #Stortinget #Parliament RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 9,017 ~ 10,321
rrfm.png

Equestrian Times @ECTimes
n8SkKrC.png
New leak reveals potential plans to abandon current government system. Royal Council denies allegations, stating that the leak is a hoax - ECTimes.EQ/P...#Conspiracy #Drama RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 4,264 ~ 5,926
rrfm.png

Lady Alice Dorsett, Speaker of the Commons @AllieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
Sis had a major shunt at today's junior series race in Westton. She was taken to the hospital but released. Only cuts and bruises, thankfully. She's a little sore though. Proof of the safety of the chassis throughout all levels of competition. #SOWRS RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3311 ~ 24093
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Johann Leonit @Johannleonit
n8SkKrC.png
Haha, @EdwerdAOlaason, I totally smoked you in that last round! No way you're catching up now. #Comeatmebro RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 204,066 ~ 430,243
rrfm.png

TheGRAPEVINE @GrapevineMagazine
n8SkKrC.png
LEAKED PHOTOS show PRINCE RAHUL and longtime girlfriend KAIKEYI HARYANI smiling together with small RED STAR FLAG partially cut off but IN BACKGROUND! Is an IMPERIAL PRINCE dating a COMMUNIST??? Could HE be a communist? #PrinceCommie #Samraaj #HeardItOnTheGrapevine RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,492,134 ~ 142
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
A report by the tabloid magazine "The Grapevine" concerning leaked photos and rumors that Prince Rahul was dating a communist have today been confirmed as factual. It is unknown at the moment if the Prince is a communist himself. We will deliver more updates on this scandal as it continues to unfold. #CommieGate #ImperialInformation RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3,284,445 ~ 1,249
rrfm.png

Søkony-Naska Energy @SNOGlobal
n8SkKrC.png
So happy to expand into Thenaca! SNO is revolutionizing the world of energy! #SNO #Energy RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1021 ~ 3219
rrfm.png

Rick Rickman @GNN
n8SkKrC.png
A beautiful scene in downtown Pigletville as the William Plaza was flooded with bouquets and candles. Rest In Peace, William the guinea pig.

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
1,472,000 ~ 1,573,432

rrfm.png

Esplandian Crown Aerospace Agency @KASAE_official
n8SkKrC.png
We are counting down to the launch of the first Esplandian manned spacecraft which will orbit Eras six times before returning home. Exiting! #KASAE #Space #MannedMission RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2,110,554 ~ 994,780
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
Oh god there's so much chocolate in Kanada. I'm going to be immobile by the time I get back to Andrenne.. I'm in heaven. #Chocolate #Kanada #ImInHeaven

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
578 ~ 21,648

rrfm.png

Hiroaki Nico @Yorishiro
n8SkKrC.png
I'll be landing in West Kaers in 3 hours! Excited to be hosting this year's NEC - may the best competitor win!
#NEC2017
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 30,491 ~ 56,727
rrfm.png

Queen Grace Severyn-Kanad III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
@misskathykjellnerHaha, I'm guessing you broke into the hotel's minibar?
Well, enjoy your chocolate. XD#Chocolate #Kanada #Yum
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 398 ~ 20,325
rrfm.png

GRK SPORTS @grksports
n8SkKrC.png
The Goyanean National Crew Regatta is taking place today through Wednesday.
Rowers from around Goyanes will be competing for the top prize. Catch the action on GRK Sports through Wednesday.
#Regatta #Crew
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 12901 ~ 43194
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
BREAKING- Attack by unknown group of criminals, purportedly foreign tourists from an undisclosed nation, in Verum, ABC on Imperial embassy! Ambassador has managed to escape alive with some of his staff. ABC has closed all foreign embassies until further notice. In an edict today, the Emperor gave his sympathies to those who died and their families, and offered any help necessary to the Alphasian government in cleaning up and healing the wounded as well as tracking down the attackers. #Pray4Verum #ImperialInformation RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2,824,273 ~ 1,594,186
rrfm.png

King Lukas Kjellner @OfficialLukasKjellner
n8SkKrC.png
Happy 21st Birthday to my beloved daughter, Crown Princess of Andrenne, Katherine Annabelle Kjellner! I love you! #HappyBDay #Andrenne #FutureQueen #LoveYou RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 944,847 ~ 1,071,474
rrfm.png

Grand Emperor Anthony I @grandkaeser
n8SkKrC.png
Happy Birthday, Princess Katherine Kjellner! Best wishes from the Tages branch of the family! #K&T #Birthday RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 316911 ~ 548616
rrfm.png

Princess Celeste Bouillon-Tages @BuongiornoPrincipessa
n8SkKrC.png
@katiekjellner HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!! All the best from Esroniet! :hug: #K&T #HappyBDay RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 379,045 ~ 1,002,024

Invest Kannex! @InvestKannex
n8SkKrC.png
Rich in culture and history, from the bustling metropolis of Manhatt and the beaches of Wallei to the great plains of Dungyi, a beautiful and hardworking people. Kannex is the land of opportunity. It's not too late to find your prosperity in Kannex. Invest today! #harmony #stability #money RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 90,023 ~ 30,298
rrfm.png

Back