rrfm.png

SAA Kanada:
Queen Grace Severyn-Kanad III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
@misskathykjellner Happy birthday! I hope you enjoyed your stay here,
and I cant wait to see you again, dont eat too many sweets!#HappyBDay #Havefun
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 412,544 ~ 1,022,695
rrfm.png
(OOC: CONGRATS! Your post is the 400th post on Fluttr! :tnp: )

Minister Kaleb Smith @Kalebsmitty
n8SkKrC.png
I hope the plane ride to Bravondy has coffee, can't make it through the day without some. :P#ANU #Kanada RESENDS ~ FAVORITES NUMBER OF RETWEETS ~ NUMBER OF FAVORITES
rrfm.png

Timothy Flithen-McMaster @RethelPalace
n8SkKrC.png
Today the Royal Family moves back into the Royal Palace, following repairs to the building from ruthless terrorists. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2,544 ~ 5,745
rrfm.png

OOC Note: This post canonically occurred on Twitcher, not Shira
Lady Alice Dorsett, Speaker of the Commons @AllieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
Aww... Can't win 'em all, I guess. Good try, Viscount Bailliarge. #Guslantis #RoyalMarriage RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 182 ~ 2406
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Johann Kanad II @JhanKanad
n8SkKrC.png
I'm currently organizing a trip about. Planning with @Graciethe3rd, gonna go to Maloria, Andrenne, and Goyanes. Going to start in only a week or so. #Excited #Andrenne #Goyanes #Maloria RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 377,217 ~ 843,133
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@JhanKanad I hope ya know why I suggested Andrenne, and it's not because of the similar culture. ;3 #Crush #StartswithaK #Mwahaha 411,653 ~ 926,533 377,217 ~ 843,133
rrfm.png

Adele Bonnet @BonnetRF
n8SkKrC.png
@ADurand AMEN! (Unless you are not a Christian. I don't judge- #COEXIST) Fascism is an instrument of oppression and it is a disease on this world! #FascismSucks RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 10,274 ~ 27,152
rrfm.png

Lucy Redwood @xoxoprincess
n8SkKrC.png
This coffee in the Lamont city Joe's Java is ? #BLESSED RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 67 ~ 12
rrfm.png

Johann Kanad II @JhanKanad
n8SkKrC.png
@Graciethe3rd Shush, you meanie. @misskathykjellner
Am I going to be seeing you and your family at the airport, or am I going to have to be there alone?
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 11,966 ~ 288,547
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@JhanKanad You denied it then basically admitted it in the same post! Hah!#Mwahaha #Jathie RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 672,547 ~ 935,539
rrfm.png

Harmonie Herissida @Harmonie22
n8SkKrC.png
Just tested those new electric open wheelers. Soooooooo slow! Who's funding this project? You're wasting your Settis! #SERS #SOWRS #KeepRacingFast RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 380 ~ 5119
rrfm.png

Claidie Dorsett @SilDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
@Harmonie22 Ahem... I want us to further reduce our dependence on fossil fuels. This project will help develop the tech. #SERS #SOWRS RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3801 ~ 25086
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Crown Princess Katherine Kjellner @misskathykjellner
n8SkKrC.png
Ignoring @Graciethe3rd's comments (for now), @JhanKanad you should be seeing me and my family at the airport, unless some stupidly unlikely catastrophe happens. #GracieIsn'tVerySubtle

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
9,578 ~ 71,648

rrfm.png

Grace Severyn-Kanad III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
@misskathykjellner I'm never subtle when it's about the truth.@Johannleonit Come on and get your Parliament into order. I come for a visit and everyone's yelling. :P #Kanada #Parliament #Gitgud RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 35,387 ~ 134,257
rrfm.png

Josh Douglas @RenIndustries
n8SkKrC.png
Does it concern any of the other staff that tomorrow's agenda includes "throwing concept phones off of the Research Center"? No, just me? Okay, cool. #TheFutureOfAzul RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,329,376 ~ 2,479,765
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@Graciethe3rd @Johannleonit If your Parliament lasts more than three months, you're doing fine. #Kanada #Parliament cc: @AllieDorsett RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3801 ~ 25086
rrfm.png

Last edited:
PM Johann Leonit @Johannleonit
n8SkKrC.png
My condolences to the families of those who perished in the train crash this morning, and I hope those on the train had a comfortable passing. #RestInPeace RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 37,848 ~ 577,294
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
What Leonit said, RIP those who have passed and best of luck for those in the hospital. #GoodLuck #RestInPeace RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 35,299 ~ 611,429
rrfm.png

Anita Vajrayani @VBFHBae
n8SkKrC.png
Who else is going to see #Alert this August? The first trailer just came out, sooooooo excited!! #StayAlert RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3,713 ~ 7,194
rrfm.png

Imperial Weather Bureau - Mercanti @GojanværedMercanti
n8SkKrC.png
Watch out Gojannesstad! Severe thunderstorm warning in place for the western portions of the city as a severe storm is expected to roll through town in the next hour. Tune your weather radios to channel 4 for more information and updates.
#Storms #StaySafe
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 602,911 ~ 971,091
rrfm.png

Queen Grace Kanad II @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
@JhanKanad I bring me with you to Andrenne! I have the urge to get out of Maloria, and I think you should do the same. @SilDorsett With these dummies in parliament I hardly think it'll last longer than that. #Kanada #Andrenne #Takemewithyou RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 94,657 ~ 184,140
rrfm.png

Leonard Mildenhall @MildManneredLeo
n8SkKrC.png
This year has been embarrassing so far. I knew @CowetaMotorsport was sandbagging in testing. Can we have their engines back? #SOWRS RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 798 ~ 2061
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Benoit Leronne @ZoLaisKRANT
n8SkKrC.png
Jesus Christ... Don't get me wrong I love Rousseau but with Durand as Opposition Leader this is gonna be a...fun term :P #YOLO RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2,174 ~ 4,967
rrfm.png

Avis Axl @Axl
n8SkKrC.png
ABC decides to invest billions of Unos in its new space station.#InvestingInTheFuture #Space RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3k ~ 32k
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@JhanKanad @misskathykjellner I saw that adorable little hug at the airport. You guys are so awkwardly cute :3#Jathie #Cute RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 11,634 ~ 97,436
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
Apparently, from multiple professional sources, I have a living specimen inside of me. Whale then, @MartySeveryn #It'sababy RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 102,436 ~ 843,655
rrfm.png

Marten Severyn @MartySeveryn
n8SkKrC.png
Well I'm going to be drinking more of that Yeran wine then usual#I’mafather #It’sababy RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 80,389 ~ 150,549
rrfm.png

Andrei Huhrmann @AndreiYourHomeBoy My Gold Plack finally came.#GoldPlack #Frankthorf #Bleifstärk #YourHomeBoy RÜKSENDINGEN ~ FAVÖREITEN 235 927 ~ 3 254 623
rrfm.png

PM Johann Leonit @Johannleonit
n8SkKrC.png
@D.Huhrmann *debates whether or not to send letter asking you to resign*
#onthefence
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 32,566 ~ 102,397
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@Graciethe3rd Congratulations 1 million times over! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see the baby in 9 months! #SoExcited! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 22,573 ~ 67,283
rrfm.png

The National Inquisitor @DerTabloid
n8SkKrC.png
@D.Huhrmann It's time to go buddy! Even hottie PM @OfficialOliviaWehrn and Jonny N. got on your tail! Game's over my dude!
#DUMPDOMMY #LOL
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 601,191 ~ 2,102,192
rrfm.png

TheGRAPEVINE @GrapevineMagazine
n8SkKrC.png
@D.Huhrmann, not looking so good, huh? Tally rising as 4 countries now call for RESIGNATION! #DUMPDOMMY #HeardItOnTheGrapevine RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,492,134 ~ 4,928,162
rrfm.png

Andrei Huhrmann @AndreiYourHomeBoy When you're already having a bad day and then find out that people are posting junk spam about a baby. It's literally everywhere and I bet if this baby dies in birth then Fluttr will be a much more calmer place and useless topics wouldn't get in the way of useful ones like myself. Why does the baby need to be royal to be special. Just look at me and I'm not from a royal nation.#HardDay #Fluttrisgettingannoyingwithsuggestions #Ickmörde #Familieregiering #Mörderdiesesächer RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 234 493 ~ 4 318 392
rrfm.png

Seimon Dachbönd @S.Dachboender So echt. Mörden.
Translation: So true. Murder it.#Fluttrisgettingannoyingwithsuggestions #Ickmörde #Mörderdiesesächer
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 75 109 ~ 982 123
rrfm.png

Andrei Huhrmann @AndreiYourHomeBoy Wei kan noch Seimon.
Translation: We can still.#HardDay #Fluttrisgettingannoyingwithsuggestions #Ickmörde #Familieregiering #Mörderdiesesächer
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 120 392 ~ 2 540 302
rrfm.png

Code:

Ekotar Pruisüç @Elkon Well I'm not Ninhundish. But I still follow you @Andrei cause you post somethings in Mercanti. I agree I'm sick of Royals wanting to post stuff about their children cause they don't have the skill to post about things normal people would care about in normal life. #HardDay #Fluttrisgettingannoyingwithsuggestions #Ickmörde #Familieregiering #Mörderdiesesächer #Iagree #HUGELOL RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 32 431 ~ 79 032
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@AndreiYourHomeBoy What is wrong with you?! You little, spoiled, attention-whoring brat, you need to be in a mental asylum if that's how you really think! #ScrewedUpInTheHead #WhatIsWrongWithHim #AndreiIsMental #Babysmatter

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
208,775 ~ 3,583,982

rrfm.png

Marten Severyn @MartySeveryn
n8SkKrC.png
Well maybe because a spoiled brat nephew of a disgraced PM isn't important as a innocent baby. #Babysmatter RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 130,358 ~ 388,868
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@AndreiYourHomeBoy OH GRACIOUS LORD. What is wrong with you? Wishing death upon a baby... how dare you! #AndreiIsMental RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1977 ~ 9068
rrfm.png

Last edited:
National Union Party of Goyanes @NBPvG
n8SkKrC.png
Like Uncle Like Nephew! Andrei is a spoiled brat! Wacko leadership and lack of discipline is evident!
#AndreiIsMental #NUP #DUMPDOMMY
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 463,202 ~ 1,019,345
rrfm.png

Agastya Yamesh @AgastyaYameshOfficial
n8SkKrC.png
@D.Huhrmann Your nephew's actions have gone unpunished...
All the more reason to resign, Dominik #DumpDommy
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 348,219 ~ 1,000,192
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
*that awkward moment when a bratty teenager threatens the heir of two nations, who is also your unborn child, to death* ._. #AndreiIsMental #BabysMatter RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 295,232 ~ 2,485,544
rrfm.png

Back