Osana Softworks

Mattheus Kurgrovski @TheOfficialKurgrovski
n8SkKrC.png
Goodbye 2016, Welcome 2017! #NewStart2017 RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 89052 ~ 391233
rrfm.png

Anton Pirulero @AntonPirulero
n8SkKrC.png
Never put your own money in the show! #ownmoney RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,145 ~ 2,896
rrfm.png

HRH Charles, Prince of Bouillon @PrinceCharles
n8SkKrC.png
Just ate 5 banana splits. #noregrets RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,946 ~ 3,142
rrfm.png

Chester Goodvill @PMCN
n8SkKrC.png
Holy Cow, @RedBandit fans. Even this Blue Bandana fan was happy to see Joel rocking last night.#Victory RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,809 ~ 3,064
rrfm.png

Hritik Choudhary @Frazzoooo
n8SkKrC.png
Just got to Level 109- totally ready to kick some ass in the upcoming Elder Gems multiplayer tournament. Those betmologs won't know what's coming! #praisevelaria #theeldergems #orgnumtourney RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 5,276 ~ 10,984
rrfm.png

Suzuki Alexandria @azurequeen
n8SkKrC.png
Saw @EbonyLord at the Exy game 2nite btwn Foxes/Ravens. Can you believe he's a Ravens fan it's ridiculous #GoFoxes RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3,710 ~ 1,839
rrfm.png

OOC Note: This post canonically occurred on Twitcher, not Shira
Lady Alice Dorsett @AllieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
Good luck to all candidates in the January 21st Dorsettian parlimentary election! #DorsettMPElections #VoteRFT {Sorry, sis. :-( } RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 349 ~ 7195
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Cogoria Information @CFMINFO
n8SkKrC.png
The Foreign Ministry and Bureau of Information will answer questions here on this new account #Withpride RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 39 ~ 10
rrfm.png

Parker Fuller @GuslantisMoFA
n8SkKrC.png
My heart goes out to those we lost in the attack in Hogton, Guslantis. May we as a nation avenge you and make sure you haven't died in vain. #GuslantStrong RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 4,391 ~ 7,874
rrfm.png

Cyrus Lance @EbonyLord
n8SkKrC.png
@azurequeen, the Ravens are worthy of respect as the nation's leading Exy team. Palmetto State is the lowest ranked team in Class I. I fail to understand what you see in the Foxes. #RavenKings RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 8, 623 ~ 4, 107
rrfm.png

HIM, Emperor Rajesh III @Maharaja
n8SkKrC.png
Affairs of state are taxing, as I am only human, but I must do my duty to the fullest of my ability. That said, I love the times when I can just get outside, walk around the grounds of the Golden Palace, breathe in the fresh air, and contemplate. It's when I think to myself, "It's great to be alive." I hope all of my people are feeling the same way as well. From what I have seen, many are, but many are not. Such is the complexity of a nation; but I'm up to the task of reducing suffering as much as possible for my people. It's my duty to them. It's in my blood. #Blessed #SihaiSamraajya #ForGodAndCountry RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 13,809 ~ 37,064
rrfm.png

Claidie Dorsett @SilDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
Following the Restoration party's Vote of No Confidence in Speaker Castellan, I have no choice but to dissolve Parliament and hold yet another vote. Will be done on Feb 4th. #DorsettMPElections RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1892 ~ 12,386
rrfm.png

Last edited:
n8SkKrC.png
The civil disobedience in the north Shall soon be brought under control, the damages from the minor riots is considered minimal#Withpride RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 39 ~ 10
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@WillBowersFA Stop signing embassy applications with "HRH Claidie, Princess of Sil Dorsett". "Claidie Dorsett" will do fine. AARGH! #ModernRoyalty #MonarchyReform #transparency RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2,691 ~ 32,779
rrfm.png

Last edited:
HG Imperial Princess Puja @PrincessPuja
n8SkKrC.png
The Phoenix Parliament has finally decided! #ScallendoviaOUT #PhoenixUNITED #CrownConflict RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 42,963 ~ 75,284
rrfm.png

SNN News- Your Top Source for Imperial Information! @SNN
n8SkKrC.png
7CLJWQG.png
BREAKING- PHOENIX PARLIAMENT MAKES LANDMARK DECISION! Scallendovia condemned for "continuing to wage a war of aggression against Cogoria and now SAA Kanada"; Scallendovian reps approached by Sil Dorsett to leave war, request denied; Scallendovia stripped of PU membership! #ScallendoviaOUT #BreakingNews #CrownConflict #ImperialInformation RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,932,518 ~ 3,475,284
rrfm.png

Hooptminister Dominik Hürrmann @DominikHürrmannMercanti
n8SkKrC.png
On behalf of the Ninhundish Government I would like to say that the Cimmerien Royal Family is no longer under the threat of death by Anti-Monarch Ninhundish Terrorist Groups. We will have a metting with the Cimmerien Government shortly to discuss peace. #SafewithNin RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 23000 ~ 5690000
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
There has been an attack at the Oktobergrad Nuclear Power Plant. One of the nuclear reactors was damaged. The effects of the accident are being remedied. Assistance has been provided for any affected people. An investigative commission has been set up.#cogoriaunites RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 390000 ~ 10000
rrfm.png

ABC @abc
n8SkKrC.png
Just loving TNP's new social network! I wonder if this could ever become a real social networking site...Hmm. #LetsFluttr RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 442,865,965 ~ 79,745,547
rrfm.png

Sanjay Kandhagore @RelatableBullshit94
n8SkKrC.png
Ambedkar has no idea what he's going! To think we lost to AJMER?! How high is that man these days?! Imperial Pataliputra needs a new coach! #CoachStoner #ImperialPataliputra #Football RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,318 ~ 3,284
rrfm.png

Prakash Haryani @xXDEKHAKNUXx
n8SkKrC.png
@RelatableBullshit94 I have the balls to admit we in Ajmer have lost quite a lot- but it appears Pataliputra's team all lost their balls yesterday! #getrekt #AjMIRACLE #Football RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,934 ~ 4,920
rrfm.png

Johan Sverga @FutballKotsse177
n8SkKrC.png
Yes! Another win for Mitta! How's losing feel, Kallmo? This is a start to a good season!#MittaUnited #Winning #Football RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2,118 ~ 7,252
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
All citizens of the Oktobergrad district are to consider Condition Hypoxia to be in effect. Please follow proper procedure.#hypoxia RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 39,000 ~ 10,000
rrfm.png

Christine Brooks @C_Brooks
n8SkKrC.png
Scallendovian nat assembly officials approached me today. Something big in the works they want me to be a part of. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,075 ~ 4,803
rrfm.png

Last edited:
n8SkKrC.png
Underdog Ajmer continuing to shock the Empire and the world with victory over Raigarh- primary prediction amongst the Empire's best football pundits is an Ajmer-Lahore game during the Imperial Bowl! Ajmer to face Bhimavaram in semifinal; Lahore to face Bokaro City! #AjMIRACLE #Football #ImperialInformation RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,834,273 ~ 4,273,144
rrfm.png

Equestrian Navy @ECNAVY
n8SkKrC.png
Flying Foxes to debut in Canterlot airshow this weekend. #PhoenixUnion leaders have been invited. i.imgur.com/k... #Foxes #ECNavy
kT91fDXm.png
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 5,462 ~ 12,164
rrfm.png

King Lukas Kjellner @OfficialLukasKjellner
n8SkKrC.png
My heart goes out to Kanada and the Kanadian Royal Family. I hope that Queen Grace has a quick recovery. #Kanada #KanadianRoyalFamily #QueenGrace #GetWellSoon RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,003,817 ~ 1,284,092
rrfm.png

Miyuki Ramona @IvoryLord
n8SkKrC.png
At this time, I'd like to remind everyone of the historic decision in Ackleman v. Sankami. Arbiters have been deployed to Mitama. This is a first warning to the Kato rioters. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 4,350 ~ 6,752
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
UNBELIEVABLE victory over Bhimavaram by Ajmer! Bokaro City has defeated Lahore as well; final game of the season is now set! Ajmer seems unstoppable this year, but will they beat three-time consecutive champion Bokaro City? All shall be decided soon! #AjMIRACLE #Football #ImperialInformation RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,475,246 ~ 3,938,245
rrfm.png

Equestrian Navy @ECNAVY
n8SkKrC.png
After a successful debut, Flying Foxes have offered to fly in nearby nations. Updates soon. #ECFoxes RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 9,817 ~ 13,157
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
Reports indicate there is some sort of standoff occuring in the Næsser Sea between Ninhundland and two of the member states of the Northwestern Union: Goyanes and Cojedes.
Cimmeria and Nogori have condemned Ninhundland with the latter even mobilizing a 7,000-strong force on the Ninhundish border. Tensions are rising; we will bring you more information as this situation continues to unfold. #Standoff #Ninhundland #NWU
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 724,963 ~ 1,967,385
rrfm.png

GRK Business News @grkbusinessgoyanes
n8SkKrC.png
Alef, Inc. of Syrixia and Christensen & Ostende Heavy Industries of Jægerstrom are entering negotiations for a possible merger... #C&ODeal #Alef RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 101,121 ~ 453,101
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
So glad to be back home. Thank you @C_Brooks for getting everything under control. #CrownConflict RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 438 ~ 9110
rrfm.png

Last edited:
David Mitchell @ThomasCOO
n8SkKrC.png
Thank you for all who took our survey, or plan to take it in the coming days. Azul and Azul Pro are not one-off creations. They are the beginning of a new revolutionary ecosystem in which your device unlocks a plethora of opportunities. Join us this fall for the next chapter of Azul. #ThinkSmallDreamBig #PaintANewPicture RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3,600 ~ 10,000
rrfm.png

Avis Axl @Axl
n8SkKrC.png
ABC is proud to announce our new alliance, Union, for nations who want to stay safe by protecting each other. #Union RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 319 ~ 12487
rrfm.png

PM Johann Leonit @Johannleonit
n8SkKrC.png
The conflict against Scallendovia is finally over! May we remember the Kanadian lives lost on those
Scallendovian beaches.#RestInPeace
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 4,814 ~ 822,539
rrfm.png

Princess Grace III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
Hey Andrennians, we're so gonna hand your butts to you at the next hockey game. We got a new captain, and he's really good too. Hope this loss wont sting too much. #Hockey #Andrenne #Preparetogetbamboozeled RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 142 ~ 9,166
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
.@SilDorsett, there's more than one way to dissolve a parliament! Sorry, sis! Maybe you should invite me to be speaker next time! #LossOfSupply #VoteRFT RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 806 ~ 12509
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
.@AllieDorsett, fine. Win another vote and form a coalition. Do that and it's yours. #SoDone #EnoughIsEnough RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2422 ~ 31772
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Crown Princess Katherine Kjellner @misskathykjellner
n8SkKrC.png
@Graciethe3rd Yeah, maybe you'd finally be able to beat us if the rest of your team didn't suck. #Hockey #Kanada #NiceTry RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 257 ~ 11,024
rrfm.png

King Marten Severyn @MartySeveryn
n8SkKrC.png
Katherine, you won't be saying that when your team gets it’s ass kicked. #UnitedForever #StrongerTogether #I’mWithHer RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 324 ~ 15,683
rrfm.png

Back