Mod Requests

Can the top be updated to link to the Judicial Election voting thread?

Plus perhaps an inducement to the RA to cast their votes.

Thanks!

With the formation of the MoIA, the "help wanted" post on the news box is no longer applicable.

"The RA is currently voting on nothing" currently appears in the News Box. Could you please add the vote for the veto override of the WA verification bill?

Can you please update the News Box to reflect that voting has begun for the September General Elections? Thank you.

The rules page lists a signature size limit of 550x400, a regulation that Flemingovia seems to have violated. Could you check this out?

Flemingovia has been politely asked to reduce his signature size, whereupon he did so.

As Iro notes, the new sig image isn't quite within the limits we have written down, however. The 500x283 image exceeds the 550x200 individual image limit, and the overall sig is 550x659 in a narrow window (and not much shorter on a wider one), exceeding the 550x400 limit.

Amusingly enough, our root admin, Hersfold, is juust within the limit he wrote at 550x393.

C.O.E., it seems to me they're soliciting non-NPA members to join, including R.A. members. Would that go into R.A. area for non R.A. members to speak on matters that concern the R.A.?

Moving it to Defence under the Delegates Government makes sense. I was actually thinking the same thing when I saw it posted under the RA.

Since I don't have moderator privileges for the military sign-ups thread, can I please have a mod clean up the triple post here? Thank you! :)

Done, but I'm not sure why admin were needed to unpin it since afaik, the cabinet group and the delegate should have the ability to unpin threads. If the thread needs to be archived, there is an auto-tool available to do that.

This is why I posted in this thread, which as far as I understand is for mod requests, and not in the thread for admin requests.

Also, the forum in question is not moderated by anyone except for global moderators and administrators.

r3naissanc3r:
This is why I posted in this thread, which as far as I understand is for mod requests, and not in the thread for admin requests.

Also, the forum in question is not moderated by anyone except for global moderators and administrators.
We may have to look at the permissions for that area, then, since it does seem to be related to the Executive branch.

r3naissanc3r:
Can you please unpin this thread: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7103952/ . Thanks.
Followup on that thread location forum:

Those who have the private Cabinet access permission have the necessary permissions to moderate that forum as far as I can tell from the section management area of the ACP.

If those having that permission are having problems with tasks such as pinning and unpinning [lease make a new request in the admin request thread to have admin take a further look.

I somehow don't have a "report" button showing up, or I would make use of it. I don't know if it's something about my masking, or because the thread is closed.

I would like to file a report for inappropriate post editing in this post. This should have been a separate post, and not stuck into mine.

The Court area always has to be carefully looked at when mod issues come up. Since nothing in your original post was removed, and since the whole thing appears to be IC and within what the Court has decided in the past can be done with posts in that area, it was the consensus of at least 5 admin/global mods that no action is warranted.

But we did look at it. Just so you know.

Back