Mod Requests

Can y'all toss all those annoying election threads out of the Agora's general discussion area and into the Election area where they would seemingly belong? Thanks!

Since we have Global Mods again now, I'd like to revive this topic. It should be used for any requests that don't require admin powers, such as moving, locking, pinning, or unpinning threads.

Can I request that all relevant threads from the September 2019 General Election be archived to make way for the November 2019 Judicial Election? Thanks

Apologies, I had fixed this shortly after Praetor's post and neglected to post a response here.

Can you please lock this thread or move the comments made by @Bear and others in a peanut gallery thread? This complaint has already been addressed and the thread at this point is more of a commentary thread about the trial than a civilian complaint (like it’s supposed to be). Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
r3n’s Security Council application thread needs to be moved from the War Room archive to the Securuty Council archive. It was declassified but is not currently publicly viewable.

r3n’s Security Council application thread needs to be moved from the War Room archive to the Securuty Council archive. It was declassified but is not currently publicly viewable.

This is done and can be viewed here. Also please include links to threads that need to be moved. That makes it easier to locate the exact thread that needs moving and that way Admin and Mod staff do not have to guess.

Please remove this thread

Please remove this thread

This is complete.

I'm not certain where to ask this, so I'll do so here.

I'd like a link provided for forum donations. I want to make an ongoing monthly contribution. I once made, not too long ago (a year+?), an anonymous donation. My recent activity has been sporadic at best, but has been extensive in the distant past. Or is there an annual opportunity? If so, when might the next one be?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'm not certain where to ask this, so I'll do so here.

I'd like a link provided for forum donations. I want to make an ongoing monthly contribution. I once made, not too long ago (a year+?), an anonymous donation. My recent activity has been sporadic at best, but has been extensive in the distant past. Or is there an annual opportunity? If so, when might the next one be?

Thanks in advance.
Donations are always welcome. We have two different platforms for this. Take your pick:

Paypal - https://www.paypal.me/TNPAdmin

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/TheNorthPacific

If you send me payment confirmation, I can give you the fancy "supporter" masking.

Before I go into this, my apologies if this is not the right place or I should not be posting this.

Would it be possible to LOCK every thread in The Pacific embassy?

I'd ideally like to focus on moving forward with our relationship, while also keeping past threads visible but locked. If not possible, it's alright.

Before I go into this, my apologies if this is not the right place or I should not be posting this.

Would it be possible to LOCK every thread in The Pacific embassy?

I'd ideally like to focus on moving forward with our relationship, while also keeping past threads visible but locked. If not possible, it's alright.
This is done. :)

More archive requests! Hope you are excited!

Please archive the following embassies (links provided below in order): Albion, Equinox, Hell, NationStates, Spiritus, The Allied Republic, The Communist Bloc, Union of Allied States.

Thank you!

More archive requests! Hope you are excited!

Please archive the following embassies (links provided below in order): Albion, Equinox, Hell, NationStates, Spiritus, The Allied Republic, The Communist Bloc, Union of Allied States.

Thank you!
An admin will need to handle these as they are forum nodes that need to be archived.
Mods can archive specific threads but not forums.

Back