Appeal my ban from the region

Darth Hex

Registered
Hey, this is Rome Reich and I wanna clear the air on what happened before I was banned.
So about the recruitment stuff I was never Recruiting for myself I was doing it for a friend and I was told not to but I told them to make a new nation then join that region. I was told not to so I stopped and apologized. About the whole spamming and flaming stuff am sorry for that a couple of people on message board were being annoying and I didn't think I could put bad words on there so did a letter and put * to fill out the rest of the word but it got fun when one of your members was guessing what I said so it became like a game to me I was never told to stop and if someone did that then I would've stopped and plus I didn't say anything after that. It was all out of fun and games. ANd the whole allied of confederate states stuff I'm sorry that was mad at them so I wanted to talk trash. I'm sorry about that.I was never trying to cause problems I just wanna have fun and I should've have respected this region and its great members so please an you give me a second chance

Last edited:
Copy-pasting from our PM convo:
——————————————————

Dear Rome,

I’m glad you have chosen to appeal your ban. However, you seem to not have it done correctly. I suggest first giving this a read. After you're done reading that simple thread, make sure to make a thread with the thread title ‘[R4R] Ban Appeal’ or whatever you want after the `[R4R]’ part and have this field out. Make sure to make the thread in the Office of the Attorney General subforum and not the complaint docket. The complaint docket is used by the AG and their deputies.

If you need anymore assistance, let me know.

Sincerely,

Dinoium, Esq.

Back