TNP World Leaderboards

Johanness

TNPer
I've created a TNP Leader-boards that includes Top ten Nations with things like Scientific Advancement, Human Development Index, Defense Forces, Economy etc.
You can find it here

If you want to sign up, just tell me the Name of your Nation.

This isn't RP. Probably would be best in the Agora.

Sorry the subforum for talking about NationStates wouldn't be the place for talking about stats for NS nations? :rolleyes:

I won't be joining, because this is NS stats and NS stats are...well we all know.

Oops. I'm sorry. I put up the "Typeone" font for the header, and since 99% of everyone here hadn't downloaded it, it will show up some ugly text instead of the font I chose Dx

Yay! I get to eat 5th place naw. :-)

By the way, I make my nation bad on purpose. It technically is more fun then being the best :D you should try it.

Until julden styvran loses the elections, you will prepare defeat >:)

Sytarenne:
Yay! I get to eat 5th place naw. :-)

By the way, I make my nation bad on purpose. It technically is more fun then being the best :D you should try it.

Until julden styvran loses the elections, you will prepare defeat >:)
You want to see "bad on purpose", check out my alternate Sesbania. I made it to be the opposite of Sadakoyama. I can't seem to wreck the economy.

And don't be that guy, okay? The guy that if he can't be the best, pretends he wasn't trying. Don't do that. Your nation is young, it takes some time to get your stats up. Sadakoyama has been around a long time, but I cannot match some of the nations that are older than mine, Sasten in particular.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you need to chill a little, dude. You keep announcing these grandiose projects without even talking about it with anyone first. Try working with other people instead of trying to "win" at a game that has no win conditions.

Piscivore:
You want to see "bad on purpose", check out my alternate Sesbania. I made it to be the opposite of Sadakoyama. I can't seem to wreck the economy.

And don't be that guy, okay? The guy that if he can't be the best, pretends he wasn't trying. Don't do that. Your nation is young, it takes some time to get your stats up. Sadakoyama has been around a long time, but I cannot match some of the nations that are older than mine, Sasten in particular.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you need to chill a little, dude. You keep announcing these grandiose projects without even talking about it with anyone first. Try working with other people instead of trying to "win" at a game that has no win conditions.
@Piscivore:
MAPxrwY.png
In other news, the word "small" now looks really weird to me.

You probably misunderstood my entire point <_< I'm not surprised everyone does.

I'm not pretending to be bad on purpose. It's easy to make your nation powerful. Click the best-looking out of every 3 options. That's probably why the Pacific lets you make up stuff for your Nation. NS Stats are confusing and inaccurate.

This isn't my only account. Like I said before, this was only made because my previous Nations were nooby. I still have alt nations in other small but powerful roleplaying regions like in the American Union. I'm not trying to make huge projects. This was only made for fun. What projects do you mean? The Pacifia wasn't supposed to be in-action yet. I was only trying to find peoples opinions. I'm not expecting anyone to apply yet.

Oh, and in-case you don't believe me here's a quote from the Pacific Map Claims Thread

NationStates' in-game nation information is hard to roleplay with, and is considered to be irrelevant to your nation when you develop it. This means you pick your population size, government type, et cetera. It's all up to you!

I'll add it all tomorrow for you guys. So far I will later add: Cronaal, Sadakoyama, and Guslantis. Oh and Nierr... because you can't resist dat derp dog doe.

Sytarenne:
You probably misunderstood my entire point <_< I'm not surprised everyone does.

I'm not pretending to be bad on purpose. It's easy to make your nation powerful. Click the best-looking out of every 3 options. That's probably why the Pacific lets you make up stuff for your Nation. NS Stats are confusing and inaccurate.

This isn't my only account. Like I said before, this was only made because my previous Nations were nooby. I still have alt nations in other small but powerful roleplaying regions like in the American Union. I'm not trying to make huge projects. This was only made for fun. What projects do you mean? The Pacifia wasn't supposed to be in-action yet. I was only trying to find peoples opinions. I'm not expecting anyone to apply yet.

Oh, and in-case you don't believe me here's a quote from the Pacific Map Claims Thread

NationStates' in-game nation information is hard to roleplay with, and is considered to be irrelevant to your nation when you develop it. This means you pick your population size, government type, et cetera. It's all up to you!
TP is not the only region that lets you make it up. By definition, every region lets you make it up unless it specifically mandates the use of NS stats, but usually near none do. NS stats are HORRID.

"You probably misunderstood my entire point <_< I'm not surprised everyone does."

If "everybody" misunderstands you, there is one common factor there. You know that, right?

"I'm not trying to make huge projects. This was only made for fun. What projects do you mean? The Pacifia wasn't supposed to be in-action yet. I was only trying to find peoples opinions."

Let's see; you tried to take the lead on an international space station without bothering to find out Cascadia was already doing that.

You started a flag storefront; after <48 hours and only one person responding you asked "Is this store still popular?"

You tried to create a template for TNP government "factbooks" you expected everyone to adopt, without bothering to learn there already were some in the works.

You wanted to alter the flag, without bothering to find out that I had recently tried to start a conversation about something very similar and got brutally shot down.

You tried to make a TNP standard currency: "I'm not expecting anyone to apply yet"? Bullshit, your OP included applications and a "list of members"

Oh, and to top it off, you wanted to start two or three epic role play threads where you would basically get to dictate the global history of TNP.

For Eris' sake stop being so frakking desperate. Here: :winner: There's a trophy for you. Now calm down.

"Oh, and in-case you don't believe me here's a quote from the Pacific Map Claims Thread"
This isn't The Pacific.

And not everyone here does, but I try to adapt to my NS statistics because I find it a challenge. For instance; I have high science, but my people are assholes and I have no manufacturing capability. What kind of society would have those traits? It makes me think.

Piscivore:
"You probably misunderstood my entire point <_< I'm not surprised everyone does."

If "everybody" misunderstands you, there is one common factor there. You know that, right?

"I'm not trying to make huge projects. This was only made for fun. What projects do you mean? The Pacifia wasn't supposed to be in-action yet. I was only trying to find peoples opinions."

Let's see; you tried to take the lead on an international space station without bothering to find out Cascadia was already doing that.

You started a flag storefront; after <48 hours and only one person responding you asked "Is this store still popular?"

You tried to create a template for TNP government "factbooks" you expected everyone to adopt, without bothering to learn there already were some in the works.

You wanted to alter the flag, without bothering to find out that I had recently tried to start a conversation about something very similar and got brutally shot down.

You tried to make a TNP standard currency: "I'm not expecting anyone to apply yet"? Bullshit, your OP included applications and a "list of members"

Oh, and to top it off, you wanted to start two or three epic role play threads where you would basically get to dictate the global history of TNP.

For Eris' sake stop being so frakking desperate. Here: :winner: There's a trophy for you. Now calm down.

"Oh, and in-case you don't believe me here's a quote from the Pacific Map Claims Thread"
This isn't The Pacific.

And not everyone here does, but I try to adapt to my NS statistics because I find it a challenge. For instance; I have high science, but my people are assholes and I have no manufacturing capability. What kind of society would have those traits? It makes me think.
Next time don't act like everyone else is a tryhard of you then.

"Outer Space Treaty Organization", it doesn't have Space Station anywhere near the title so how am I supposed to know that they made one, until they created that other thread about the SS? Oh wait, weren't you that person who responded saying he already made one himself? <_<

By Popular I meant no one cared about it because for every other thread they get responses within like 1 hour.

When did I say everyone has to adopt it? I was making one because I didn't even know there were other ones. And the FAQs dispatch is different to what I'm doing. And it was only a guide for new players so you probably ignored that too so you can dream up of another insult.

I changed my mind because I knew no one was going to change to it yet.

I'm not desperate here. At least I don't post and act like I'm the genius nation around here who's never wrong.
I'm showing that other NS players don't give a crap about NS stats because they are inaccurate. I created the TNP Leaderboards for fun.

This is probably going to lead up to another flamed post, right? It's not my fault and maybe next time don't try and insult me.

Piscivore:
Sytarenne:
Have you realized Sadakoyama bases his RP'ing on the NS stats? <_<
So? Why do you think you get to tell me I can't?
Because that would show to other players that your using stats of irrelevant sources, which sometimes it isn't. I'm not telling you can't.

Sytarenne:
Piscivore:

This isn't The Pacific.

"Outer Space Treaty Organization", it doesn't have Space Station anywhere near the title so how am I supposed to know that they made one, until they created that other thread about the SS? Oh wait, weren't you that person who responded saying he already made one himself? <_<

By Popular I meant no one cared about it because for every other thread they get responses within like 1 hour.

When did I say everyone has to adopt it? I was making one because I didn't even know there were other ones. And the FAQs dispatch is different to what I'm doing. And it was only a guide for new players so you probably ignored that too so you can dream up of another insult.

I'm not desperate here. At least I don't post and act like I'm the genius nation around here who's never wrong.
I'm showing that other NS players don't give a crap about NS stats because they are inaccurate. I created the TNP Leaderboards for fun.

This is probably going to lead up to another flamed post, right? It's not my fault and maybe next time don't try and insult me.

If you weren't such an immature, insecure ass you'd realized I've been trying to help you.

I think it's quite funny how Guslantis has high corruption and high compassion! Welcome to Guslantis everyone! :P

High corruption and high compassion together in Guslantis makes sense. It's because of how much you focus on your characters! :lol:

Piscivore:
Sytarenne:
Piscivore:

This isn't The Pacific.

If you weren't such an immature, insecure ass you'd realized I've been trying to help you.

Um calling me an "immature, insecure ass", saying I was pretending to be bad, and acting like I was trying to be better then everyone else isn't really trying to help me.

Admin note: Sytarenne, Piscivore (but especially Piscivore). Knock it off. If you cannot post without insulting and baiting one another I will put one or both of you on mod preview or post suspension until you learn maturity.

I am not noted for my forgiving nature, so don't push it.

flemingovia:
Admin note: Sytarenne, Piscivore (but especially Piscivore). Knock it off. If you cannot post without insulting and baiting one another I will put one or both of you on mod preview or post suspension until you learn maturity.

I am not noted for my forgiving nature, so don't push it.
I'm sorry.

Back