Admin Requests

Remasking Request:

@Joshua ferreira should be masked as a Citizen. He regained citizenship before the remasking request was processed back in Oct. and shouldn't have been masked as a Resident.

Please damask me as Vice Delegate.
Done.

As according to the January 2020 Election results, as shown here, https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9191573/, please mask @Robespierre as Vice Delegate, @Deropia as Speaker, and @Vivanco as Attorney General, as well as demasking all of the current incumbents for the positions listed above.
They will need oaths for that.

Just so we don't clutter up this thread too much, I will be watching the oaths thread and masking the newly elected officers and appointed officials as they come in. No need to post here for those requests.

I will need the Deputy AG masking as always. xoxo

Appointment
Oath

Hopefully you'll pay closer attention to the law than you did with this thread. -_-
Just so we don't clutter up this thread too much, I will be watching the oaths thread and masking the newly elected officers and appointed officials as they come in. No need to post here for those requests.

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within the past 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:

@Ali nakhjavani
@Umpus
@Dabarastan
@Greater Saint-Paul
@Republic of Amamiya
@Omnistria
@Steampunk Ariel
@Infinitis
@New dilli

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:

Yukkira
Lsupreme
Doez
The Old Line
Aidan P Kinsey
andyynx
Aooa
Calsolato
Fluffy (Panamania)
Isabelle F Croteau
Lanterkint
Norical
Saint-Elena
Arkmac
Baythum
Done.

The following have been banned and ejected from the region pending a criminal trial, as they no longer have a nation in The North Pacific, they should be re-masked as members.

Artemizistan
IkeaRike

Per the post below, the above admin request is retracted.

Last edited:
The following have been banned and ejected from the region pending a criminal trial, as they no longer have a nation in The North Pacific, they should be re-masked as members.

Artemizistan
IkeaRike
Mr. Speaker, while I know a proper avenue to address this is with the courts and not in this thread, I'd like to note that it has been held by past Speakers (and, indeed, by the Court) that ejected nations do not lose citizenship, by virtue of the fact that they did not leave the region by their own will.

Last edited:
Back