Oaths of Office

Angshire

Longue vie au roi
-
-
-
-
I, Angshire, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Communications, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Communications, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Rom

the #2 Fan in the World of Ivanka Trump
-
-
-
I, Rom, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Guildmaster, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Guildmaster, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Valentine Z

TNPer
-
I, Valentine Z, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Guildmaster, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Guildmaster, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Last edited:

Citizen
-
-
-
I, 9003, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Guildmaster, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Guildmaster, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

DGES

Mostly Harmless
-
I, DGES, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Guildmaster, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Guildmaster, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Bobberino

Spammer in Chief
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
I, Bobberino, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Kaschovia

St. Kaschivus of the Fifth Circle
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
I, Kaschovia, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Vivanco

Usurper of the title of Legal Nerd
-
-
-
I, Vivanco, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Sanjurika

Koala Fanatic
-
-
-
I, Sanjurika, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
I, Pallaith do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Chief of Staff, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Chief of Staff, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Artemis

Global Moderator
-
-
-
-
I, Artemis do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Temporary Hearing Officer, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Temporary Hearing Officer, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Dreadton

TuffingTost Senior Reporter
-
-
-
-
I, Dreadton do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Temporary Hearing Officer, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Temporary Hearing Officer, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

SillyString

TNPer
-
-
-
-
I, SillyString, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Temporary Hearing Officer, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Temporary Hearing Officer, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Advancia-Sizzletown

Green Hoodie that likes Megumin
-
-
I, Advancia-Sizzletown, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Avocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Sanjurika

Koala Fanatic
-
-
-
I, Sanjurika, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Avocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Miruma

Gameside Advocate
-
-
I, Miruma, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Advocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Lotion

Lotion boi
-
-
-
I, Lotion, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Advocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Supple

Memelord
-
-
I, Supple, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Advocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Last edited:

ACR of Deerfenland

Oclusia
-
-
-
I, ACR of Deerfenland, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Advocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
-
-
I, Praetor, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Avocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Brendog

A rocket has landed. A dog is inside.
-
-
-
-
-
I, Brendog, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Avocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Dinoium

Semi-retired legal nerd.
-
-
-
-
I, Dinoium, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Advocate I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate , with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.