Admin Requests

I used to play nationstates and joined NP, but that nation is long gone as im inactive for a while. I made another new nation and a new account on this forum @Free HK . So i wish to get this deleted to register or apply for anything. Sorry for inconvenience!
Accounts have been merged. You are now free to re-apply for citizenship.

Hi there, I'm wondering if would be possible to either join this account with my old forum account which is @Em
The old account has been bugged for quite some time, and with the new forum update, it's become almost entirely unusable and buggy.

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm wondering if would be possible to either join this account with my old forum account which is @Em
The old account has been bugged for quite some time, and with the new forum update, it's become almost entirely unusable and buggy.
It appears not all bugged accounts are alike. While some accounts were corrected after the forum update, others got even worse. Em was one of the unlucky ones.

After discussing the uncertainty with Em in term of risks of merging a bugged account, we have decided to give it a try in an effort to correct these problems which were rendering the forum largely unusable. This merger appears to have been successful at correcting the bugs (with the exception of the join date of 1969 which is relatively minor). We will continue to monitor to ensure no problems arise.

If you think you have a bugged account from the initial forum transfer which is impacting your ability to use the forum, please reach out to me. This account merger process might be your solution.

Hello, I made this request with the Minister of Foreign Affairs a week ago but since no action has been taken.

Due to the collapse of The Versutian Federation's government, as the current Founder of the region The Versutian Federation. I am requesting that the region's embassy on this forum (https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/5000918/) be closed and archived.

If you require an in-game verification of my status feel free to TG the TVF founder account at https://www.nationstates.net/nation=versutia

Last edited:
May I have @Koopa103 masked as a Deputy Speaker and added as a Manager of the Citizen and Resident joinable groups?
Thank you!

Appointment
Oath of Office
Done.
Hello, I made this request with the Minister of Foreign Affairs a week ago but since no action has been taken.

Due to the collapse of The Versutian Federation's government, as the current Founder of the region The Versutian Federation. I am requesting that the region's embassy on this forum (https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/5000918/) be closed and archived.

If you require an in-game verification of my status feel free to TG the TVF founder account at https://www.nationstates.net/nation=versutia
We will need permission from the MoFA or Delegate to do that.

Can I be masked as Minister of Communications per appointment here and oath? As well as the Government sheet updated to reflect this change.

Last edited:
Unaware if this is the right forum thread for this but I'm gonna request that my forum account, @Justinian be deleted. Thanks.
We don’t generally delete accounts. For matters pertaining to citizenship, we merge all forum accounts owned by the same user into one. Let me know if this is something you’d like to do.

Um, I don't really know where else to ask this. But when I went to post the emissary report to the 10000 Islands sub-forum the forum went haywire, and posted it a lot more times than the just one time I wanted to post it. Can the extra posts please be deleted? I don't know how to do it.

Can @Angshire, @Bobberino and myself be the only ministry staff to have access to manage the Communications group? Thank you.
Added Angshire and Bobberino. I just wanted to clarify: were other ministry staff reporting access the group management?
Um, I don't really know where else to ask this. But when I went to post the emissary report to the 10000 Islands sub-forum the forum went haywire, and posted it a lot more times than the just one time I wanted to post it. Can the extra posts please be deleted? I don't know how to do it.
Done. I feel like I've seen a lot of duplicate posts lately so I'm curious what is going on. Did you hit the submit button multiple times when you went to post with a delayed response?

do you know why some post glitch out and self deletes itself somehow and yes it happens very rarely and only happen 2 time so far
I've never heard of that one. Could have been a moderator deleted the post. Do you have an example to refer back to so I can check? (a link to the thread you were posting in should suffice)

sadly no...guess that means dead end
If it happens again try to document as best you can the thread it occurred in, a description of what happened, and any error codes that displayed (if applicable). The more info we have, the easier it is to identify and resolve any problems that exist.

Added Angshire and Bobberino. I just wanted to clarify: were other ministry staff reporting access the group management?
Done. I feel like I've seen a lot of duplicate posts lately so I'm curious what is going on. Did you hit the submit button multiple times when you went to post with a delayed response?
When I went to post I got a message that said "Oops! We ran into some problems. A server error occurred. Please try again later." So I kept trying, and apparently it kept posting every time I tried because I didn't refresh the tab to see that it posted. I'm on a mobile device, if that helps too.

When I went to post I got a message that said "Oops! We ran into some problems. A server error occurred. Please try again later." So I kept trying, and apparently it kept posting every time I tried because I didn't refresh the tab to see that it posted. I'm on a mobile device, if that helps too.
That is truly bizarre. I've poked the rest of the team to see if they have any ideas what might be causing that. In the meantime, we'll continue to monitor.
Could @Nimarya be masked as a Deputy Minister?

Appointment
Oath

Thanks.
Done.

@Kaschovia should be demasked as Deputy Speaker per their not logging in for more than 14 days.

Could @St George be masked as Deputy Speaker and added as a manager of the Citizen and Resident joinable groups?

Thanks tons!
Dero

@Kaschovia should be demasked as Deputy Speaker per their not logging in for more than 14 days.

Could @St George be masked as Deputy Speaker and added as a manager of the Citizen and Resident joinable groups?

Thanks tons!
Dero
Kasch has been demasked. St George was masked yesterday. Please be mindful of the requests made above yours.

Before I look into this, can you clarify when sending multiple mass-conversations so close to one another would be warranted?
There is a limit of 50 for how many you can send at once (removing this limit would be another way around the issue). As there are far more than 50 citizens, sending out the reminder PM takes about ten minutes due to the cooldowns between sending out batches of 50.

There is a limit of 50 for how many you can send at once (removing this limit would be another way around the issue). As there are far more than 50 citizens, sending out the reminder PM takes about ten minutes due to the cooldowns between sending out batches of 50.
That's bizarre. I never remember there being a limit of 50 users. Perhaps it is a gift passed down by the XF 2.1 gods. I'll look into changing this. Will let you know what I find.

Back