New Radio Minister

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
KGvwsPEhN5cJX0zF6cTm0ipUb88SH8qB7_ul4ohJAWcZxkvwYLrAnIXCRVjboGwfhwPz-hZw4SoBc5g7ksl9urAF0b36JzwZXgXu7adPPnMy2Vub8TRlhnnJqNLbntgcnTfWFdCf

New Radio Minister
With Fiji's resignation, I would like to first acknowledge @El Fiji Grande's commitment and service to this region, particularly as Minister of Radio during the last term and a month (or so), but also do TNP's publications as a whole, including TNS, TNL, the Roleplay Reel, and the Radio productions.

It is now time to turn to the new appointment to this role. I am delighted to announce that I am appointing @Dreadton as the new Minister of Radio.

During Dreadton's service in the Ministry of Radio, Dreadton has gained extensive knowledge of how the Ministry operates. I am confident that Dreadton will prove to be a steady hand for the Ministry and an individual who will continue to build upon the strong foundations laid by his predecessor.

Congratulations to @Dreadton! I wish him the very best in his new role.

McMasterdonia
Delegate of The North Pacific

Best of luck to Dreadton and Flem-speed! You've got some big shoes to fill.

Congratulations, @Dreadton! If you ever need any advice or assistance, I'll make sure to stick around to be of help. Best of luck this term! I'm confident you have what it takes.

Congratulations, Dreadton. I’m glad that you’re being given an opportunity to showcase your skills in the executive more, you deserve it. I’m also glad that Fiji’s RL is on the up-and-up, as he’s been a very good Minister with vision and purpose. I have no doubt you’ll be the same way, so don’t forget to smile.

Back