Random thoughts go here

That and making the forum pointful. That's the opposite of pointless, by the way. It's a word, probably.

You mean, I lost my title and had to regain it? When did this happen?!

If it did, I would only accept defeat to a Samurai Ronin who plays electric guitar.

Psh. As if. You're always my favorite person. You just constantly reaffirm your standing in my eyes. It's like Strong Bad, with his bullhorn hand... I walk past you (or post past you, or whatever the proper metaphor is here) and all I can hear is "I am still awesome. Seriously."

Okay, I really am off to bed now. Bye! :hug:

I'm glad you think of me as a short dumpy Mexican wrestler with a bullhorn with a hand.

Hell yeah, that's cool.

Not the face! It's where I keep most of my sensory organs!

Oh wait, you mean that in a good way. Reciprocate away!

Random thoughts? As in "Hey, Fed, what are you thinking right now?"

I'm not Catholic because I can't bring myself to kneel to a woman.

I am surrounded by 16 year old girls. The only thing worse than that is being surrounded by 16 year old lacrosse playing girls. Which means they are rich as well. Why couldn't that counselor tell me that the rooms that needed to be unlocked did not? I really did not enjoy opening people's rooms to find they were in there, makes me feel like an asshole.

204690NsVR_w.jpg

Hey, Feddy Bear, how do you pronounce "Fedele?"

OPA always pronounced it "Fed-a-lay" when he talked about you on the phone. (Speaking of MAN-CRUSHES. Hoo boy, he wanted you.)

Back