Dear DD

Dear DD,

I realize that this is the toughest question you've ever been asked, so feel free to take your time. Who is the bigger American hero?

bp077.jpg

OR

colbert_stephen-1ss.jpg

Dear DD,

I realize that this is the toughest question you've ever been asked, so feel free to take your time. Who is the bigger American hero?

bp077.jpg

OR

colbert_stephen-1ss.jpg
Dear OPA,

Don't know who the first person is but even if they had invented some sort of super-drug that cured AIDS and Cancer and fellated you at the same time I would still say Colbert. He is a funny man.

Regards,

DD

Sydia:
Dear DD;
Who the heck-fire are those two people?
- Syd "Johnny Foreigner" ia

Beats me on the first. The second is a TV personality on Comedy Central. He has a show called the Colbert Report which is the finest satirical television show on the air in my opinion. He plays a neo-conservative news anchor.

Huggles,

DD

Dear DD,

If the world ever experiences another global conflict, what will be the issue that ignites it? Other than Israel?

-Planning

Dear DD.....

Since Saturday I have had a stupid grin on my face....How long can I expect this to continue.....????

Dai....

OPA:
Dear DD,

If the world ever experiences another global conflict, what will be the issue that ignites it?  Other than Israel?

-Planning
Dear OPA,

It is hard to say exactly what will ignite a global conflict, but the potential is astounding. If I had to guess I would say Warlocks. You might laugh and say they don't exist, but don't come cryin' to me when you're under the wand of some geezer.

Keep your salt close,

DD

MI:
Dear DD.

Why did you let it happen? Don't act like you dont know what I am referring to either!

Dear MI,

Because it is much easier to pander to the powerful than it is to resist.

Oppressedly yours,

DD

Chapstick:
Dear DD why wont my fish eat his food?

Probably a zombie, flush it and let it be the city's problem.

Good luck,

DD

MI:
Dear DD.

Is no answer a good answer?

Dear MI, no it is not. It means I was ignoring your questions, and just now summoned up enough care to finally respond to your inane questions.

Bored,

DD

MI:
Dear DD,

Are you superstitious?
Just thought I would land my 3666 post here with an odd question for you.

Well?

Dear MI,

I try not to be, and I think I am fairly successful. I can walk through a cemetery at midnight with no fear, and a pretty lady clinging to my arm. :3

Love,

DD

Dai:
Dear DD.....

Since Saturday I have had a stupid grin on my face....How long can I expect this to continue.....????

Dai....

Dear Dai,

Keep hanging out with the person. Or doing whatever it is you're doing, though i'd recommend if they're grins from some sort of hallucinogen then you should probably take a break for a few days.

Good Luck,

DD

IG:
Dear DD,

What's the point of this, if you don't more regularly pander to the aimless pestering of the public?

Always,

IG

Dear IG,

What an insightful question!

Get it,

DD

The North Pacific's Favourite Agony Aunt:
Dear OPA,

It is hard to say exactly what will ignite a global conflict, but the potential is astounding. If I had to guess I would say Warlocks. You might laugh and say they don't exist, but don't come cryin' to me when you're under the wand of some geezer.

Keep your salt close,

DD

Dear DD:

I read you last issue with alarm! I sincerely hope to avoid being under a geezer-wand at all costs.

What are some of the best methods to defend oneself against Warlocks and others who may misuse their wands?

- Syd

P.S. Please give expert advice, as being British, I already have a good basic knowledge of wizardry.

Dear DD:

I read you last issue with alarm! I sincerely hope to avoid being under a geezer-wand at all costs.

What are some of the best methods to defend oneself against Warlocks and others who may misuse their wands?

- Syd

P.S. Please give expert advice, as being British, I already have a good basic knowledge of wizardry.
Dear "That Guy",

My general understanding, garnered from the historical documentary "Hocus Pocus", though it is about witches I think it is still valid for warlocks, is that a circle of salt will protect you. As for misuse of wands, well, anyone could be a potential wand misuser, your best friend, their dog, your mother....

Best of luck (if you believe in such a thing),

DD

Fedele "feddie bear" Svenson:
Dear DD,

I got a woman and she won't be true. Hey, hey, what can I do?

Sincerely,

Robert Plant

Dear Mr. Plant,

It is futile, you know you love her too much to leave her, and with a word she can get what she came for.

Apologies,

DD

Sydia:
Dear DD,

Where the frig are you?

Concerned,
Engerlandshire.

Dear concerned,

I was away in Virginia for a few days to attend a wedding. It was a great time.

Love,

DD

IG:
Dear DD,

I am about to become a Geography major. Should I reconsider this if I don't know where Engerlandshire is?

Sincerely,

IG

Dear IG,

You may not know where it is because it does not exist. Further, nothing exists. This is all a fevered dream of the cosmos.

GJKRGjngn,

DD

IndieGirl:
Dear DD,

Make Sydia come back.

Kthxbai,

IG
Dear IG,

I would if I could! But I think that Sydia is too grown up to be able to come back, much like Wendy from Peter Pan was unable to return to Neverland. I think he works in education somewhere, and has probably advanced too far into his career to care about little old us. Hopefully he shows up again, so I can at least demand he become my facebook friend, and I suggest you do the same! He is very flighty!

HTH,

DD

Dear DD,

I like basketball, but I have no clue how any of the various strategies work. In your own words, using your inimitable style, could you explain to me what a "pick and roll" is?

Dribbling in anticipation,
OPA

Dear DD,

Your consistent presence is a pillar of... consistency. But like, hard, strong consistency. Not the consistency of, say, yogurt or flaky people.

I just thought you should know.

Consistently,

IG

Dear Double D,

How is your digestive track this morning? Quite explosive in the Action thread last night.

Concerned,

Fib

Dear DD,

What does your cat look like? How old is she? What is her name? Why do I care so much about what people name things?

Spamtastically,

IG

Dear Deeds,

Have you ever met a french person that didn't drink? I did. It was strange. Why would they be that way?

Confused
SybSyb

Back