Dear DD

OPA:
Dear DD:

Is Francoism the answer?

-Torn

Dear Torn,

Search within your heart, you know it to be true!

Nooooooo!!!!!,

DD

Kumi:
Dear DD,

j00 4r3 t3h f4gz0r. why 4r3 j00 s0 g00d 4t 1t?

Yrs.
3y30wnz0rj00

Dear 3y30wnz0rj00,

Speak english and then maybe i'll answer your flipping question. :angry:

Love,

DD

Dear DD,

Mom wants to know when the child support will come through? She's running out of crack.

Dear DD,

Please come to my house later. I'm all drippy for you. In the sink.

Yrs
Boobookittyfck.

Dear DD.

I don't think I like you anymore...
You used to watch me shave,
Now all you do is stare at the floor.

Dear DD,

Mom wants to know when the child support will come through? She's running out of crack.
Dear Illegitimate,

Your mom is not getting a damn cent from me. Your mom has known far too many men for me to be able to trust that you're actually mine. Sorry (maybe) son of mine, but that's real life.

My deepest sympathy,

DD

Goal:
Dear DD,

How do I remove soap scum from a shotgun?

Dear Confused,

Look down the barrel and see if there really is soap scum in there. Then i'd insert a shell, and pull the trigger. That should clear out any residue. ;)

Waiting,

DD

Goal:
Dear DD,

Where are you?

Concerned Citizen,

Like I have to answer to you! Hahahaha! Now that i'm elected you can't do a thing! I'm untouchable! *aide comes and whispers in DD's ear* I'd like to apologize for the prior statement. Under the Freedom of Information Act i'm required to tell you my whereabouts.

I was in bed watching spongebob squarepants. My girlfriend had class at 8am and she disturbed my slumber, so I decided to just watch cartoons until class, which is held right downstairs, very convenient. :)

Cheers,

DD

DD,

OpA told me I was too verbose. Is there an arabic custom to suit this kind of insult? Perhaps one with stabbing involved?

~ Goal

Back