Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Patrician

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: Blyskalia

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: Patrician

Card Collecting Nation: Lex da boi 3

Hello there!

In order to be considered for Guild membership, you must first apply for citizenship. Citizenship applications may be submitted here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/

Once submitted, we'll make sure to take a closer look at your applications. Thanks for reading!

Card Collecting Nation: Andexia

Card Collecting Nation: Star Kingdom

Accepted pending approval of your citizenship applications. Thanks a ton for applying to the Guild!

Card Collecting Nation: Blyskalia

Accepted. Welcome to the Cards Guild :D

Card Collecting Nation: WOoloo Unitedstrtes

Card Collecting Nation: Sachi

Alright folks, it's been a long overdue time for me to do this but here goes:

The following users have maintained an extensive period of non-citizenship, and therefore have been removed from the Cards Guild membership spreadsheet:

If any of the listed users above with to re-join the Cards Guild, then they will need to re-apply for citizenship before being able to re-apply to join the Guild. A link has been provided in order to allow easy access to the citizenship application thread:

Should any of the users listed not wish to re-join the Guild, then we hugely thank them for sticking around with us; they'll always be welcome with open arms should they be interested again!

Card Collecting Nation: Wapistan

Card Collecting Nation: Super Girl

Accepted! Welcome aboard to the Cards Guild~

Unfortunately it seems that you are not a citizen, and it also seems that your application to become one was not accepted. Therefore, you currently are unable to become a member until the issues I've mentioned above are resolved.

We'd love to have you as a member, so thanks a ton for applying!

Card Collecting Nation: Sidoneia

Card Collecting Nation: Sidoneia

Card Collecting Nation: Infinitecimal

Accepted pending full citizenship application approval. Welcome aboard!

Millius Prime

Accepted! Welcome to the Cards Guild :D

Card collecting nation: Brutinia Sandalist

As mentioned before, you will need to be a citizen of The North Pacific in order to join. Please at least apply for citizenship in order for your Guild application to be given consideration.

Thank you!

Card Collecting Nation: Dangine

Card Collecting Nation: Kyruev

Card Collecting Nation: Dangine

Card Collecting Nation: Barlyy

Card Collecting Nation: Ooferian Card Storage

Card Collecting Nation: Kyruev

Alright folks, sorry for the delay! (Symposium work was eating up a lot of my time.)

You've all been accepted. Welcome aboard, and thanks a ton for applying! :D

Back