Apply to join the Cards Guild

Comfed

TNP Resident Cat
Deputy Speaker
-
-
Card Collecting Nation: Comfed

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Aexo

Registered
Card Collecting Nation: Aexo

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Kaeyoku

Registered
Card Collecting Nation: Kaeyoku

Last edited:

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
-
-
Card Collecting Nation: New Jamgra

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Eastern Cous Empria

Accepted pending citizenship.
Card Collecting Nation: Aexo

Accepted.
You will need to apply for citizenship first.

Kaeyoku

Registered

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
-
-

Toad

Registered
Card Collecting Nation: Therizia

Tringapore

Liddat also can ah? Win liao lor!
-
Card Collecting Nation: Tringapore

a die

Resident
-
Card Collecting Nation: A Die

Last edited:

Kaiser Bill Fulbright Of

My Eyes are Glowing, Daily Political Quotes
-
-
Card Collecting Nation: Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria

Praetor

Hoppin' Around
-
-

Venicea

Citizen
-
Card Collecting Nation: Venicea

wisso

Citizen
-
Card Collecting Nation: wisso