Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Comfed

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: Aexo

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: Kaeyoku

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: New Jamgra

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Eastern Cous Empria

Accepted pending citizenship.
Card Collecting Nation: Aexo

Accepted.
You will need to apply for citizenship first.

Card Collecting Nation: Therizia

Card Collecting Nation: A Die

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Venicea

Card Collecting Nation: wisso

Back