Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Nubt II

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: OF Emptiness

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
Yoyoyo, welcome aboard!

We're currently trying to get rid of the mess that's currently been plaguing the Guild, so we really appreciate y'all applying despite the stuff that's currently going on ^^

Note: I've just done a massive purge on the Card Guild membership list. Too many people who are no longer members.

Should look cleaner now. With time, the list will grow back to what it once was

Somehow all drops when you have to reapply for citizenship, so here we go!

Card Collecting Nation: Panagouge-https://www.nationstates.net/nation=panagouge
TNP Nation: Card Kingdon-https://www.nationstates.net/nation=card_kingdom

Somehow all drops when you have to reapply for citizenship, so here we go!

Card Collecting Nation: Panagouge-https://www.nationstates.net/nation=panagouge
TNP Nation: Card Kingdon-https://www.nationstates.net/nation=card_kingdom

Accepted~

Welcome my dude

Card Collecting Nation: Abacathea

Card Collecting Nation: Yikoliam

Card Collecting Nation: Beta Couple

Card Collecting Nation: KAP03land

Card Collecting Nation: Yikoliam

The Concordian Commonwealth
Accepted! Welcome to the Cards Guild owo

Card Collecting Nation: Wapistan

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Indusse

Ayuzhhhhh
Hey y'all! I just wanted to let y'all know that you've both been added to the Guild member sheet

It seems that you were both accepted but weren't added to the list, so I've went ahead and done that now :ph43r:

Card Collecting Nation: Empy

Card Collecting Nation: Aenglaland

cards_guild.png

Join The Cards Guild
To apply to join The Cards Guild you must be a citizen of The North Pacific!

Post in this thread and your application will be processed soon!

The current list of members of The Cards Guild is available here, and to remain a member you must retain citizenship.
Card Collecting Nation: C. OF FEZEMERALD

Card Collecting Nation: Empy

Card Collecting Nation: Better Malaysia

Aenglaland

Card Collecting Nation: C. OF FEZEMERALD

Hey y'all!

All of you have been accepted. Welcome aboard! :ph43r:

Reactions: Loh
Card Collecting Nation: Landraya

Card Collecting Nation: Cyokoast

Heya. Thanks a ton for your interest!

Can you also apply to be a citizen? We need you to do this in order to be accepted. Instructions can be found here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/

Once you do that I'll immediately add you to the Guild member sheet ^^

Card Collecting Nation: Pennsylvania 500

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Pennsylvania 500

Heya. Unfortunately your citizenship application was denied. As a result I'm unable to let you in T_T

But no worries! Just as long as you try again (with regards to applying for citizenship) then I'll get back with you as soon as possible. Thanks for showing interest!

Last edited:
cards_guild.png

Join The Cards Guild
To apply to join The Cards Guild you must be a citizen of The North Pacific!

Post in this thread and your application will be processed soon!

The current list of members of The Cards Guild is available here, and to remain a member you must retain citizenship.

Card Collecting Nation: Narlioni

Card Collecting Nation: Gin Tonic

Back