Admin Requests

It's not a real term without me being Deputy Speaker isn't it. Anyway mask me, oath is linked.

Could I be masked as Delegate? And de-masked as Minister of Culture?
Oath is here...

I did this earlier as an FYI.
Can I please be given management permissions for the Communications joinable group, per my appointment and oath as Minister of Communications?

I have masked you. I am unsure about the joinable group permission, I will ask @Siwale to look at this and/or show me.
Please mask @Robespierre as deputy speaker:
https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7019276/27#post-10314769 > oath

Please remove deputy speaker masking from @Rom and @Koopa103

Done.
Please grant @Prydania access to the private Security Council chambers, please. Thanks!
I think his masking already grants him access without the need for the SC perms. Let me know if there are issues.
Done.

I need to be masked as Deputy Minister of Culture

Last edited:
I need to be masked as Deputy Minister of Culture

Done.
Can I be masked as Minister of Culture and demasked as Deputy Minister? Here is my appointment and my oath.
Done.

Can @BMWSurfer and @Robespierre both be added as Deputy Ministers and be given perms over the NPA group?

Here is proof of their appointment:

BMWSurfer's Oath:
Robespierre's Oath:

Thanks!

Can @BMWSurfer and @Robespierre both be added as Deputy Ministers and be given perms over the NPA group?

Here is proof of their appointment:

BMWSurfer's Oath:
Robespierre's Oath:

Thanks!
Done. I'll work on fixing the joinable groups perms tomorrow once everyone is sworn in.

Directed here from Mod Requests:
More archive requests! Hope you are excited!

Please archive the following embassies (links provided below in order): Albion, Equinox, Hell, NationStates, Spiritus, The Allied Republic, The Communist Bloc, Union of Allied States.

Thank you!
Done.

I have updated the joinable groups. Ministry-based groups include the Delegate and respective minister. Citizen and resident groups include the speaker and all deputies. For any Ministers who want your deputies to have joinable group management access, you will need to request that here. Let me know if there are any issues.

Back