-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
moce_seal.png

Opening Statement - Culture - May 2020

Guess who?

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Syrixia. I've been here in TNP since my founding, over 5 years ago. I'm a longtime member of the RP community, where I started out, but early on I got into the Ministry of Culture too! I was last Minister of Culture around three years ago, and have largely been continuing to serve in the Ministry since, in various capacities from a regular member to a deputy. Now, here I am, back in the hot seat as Minister! I'd like to, first and foremost, thank @Prydania for giving me this opportunity. I have big shoes to fill, but I feel just as thrilled as I was three years ago, and I'm even more excited for the term to come! I have lots of plans to develop and lots of hopes and dreams for our regional culture, so let's get started!

Obviously, I can't do all this alone; nor would I want to! I will be appointing two deputies, one senior and one junior. My junior deputy will be @Praetor. He presented many interesting gameplay and TNP Games-related ideas in his platform for the Delegacy; all things I'm quite interested in developing! Praetor is well versed in the field and in the Executive Staff as a whole; and will serve as an invaluable addition to my team. I look forward to getting to know him better in the term to come and hearing his insight and ideas!

My senior deputy will be @Highton. Highton has been my partner in crime when it comes to Culture for a good while now, and we have a lot of the same ideas and hopes for the ministry and for the regional community as a whole. He is a trusted friend and a fellow RPer and I am beyond excited to work with him. In particular, I will be placing Highton in charge of all sports RP-related events under the Ministry's purview. Look out for him as the term progresses!

So, what are this term's plans, I hear you asking?
  • The Ministry will revive the Roleplay Reel, and introduce a new format based on Iraelia's original model. The RPR will summarize current events in the various RP worlds of TNP. User-submitted articles will still be accepted, however; there will be a section devoted to them. The Ministry will conduct in-depth research and work with the RP Moderation Teams on the Forum and RMB, as well as any RP world-specific administrative staff, to produce these summaries.
  • The Ministry will sponsor sporting events in both Eras and Strangereal and work with the relevant RP authorities to make them as fun as possible! Highton will be personally leading these efforts. We have many such events planned, so stay tuned!
  • The Ministry will endeavor to work with the Ministry of Radio on bringing back RP-related NBS shows, and diversifying their topics. We will also be engaging in cooperation regarding Radio's RP Series.
  • The Ministry will be facilitating the revitalization of TNP Games through the emphasis of social deduction games, such as Werewolves, Secret Hitler, Resistance, Assassins in the Palace, Mafia, and Detectives, alongside other assorted games and game types and cooperation with the Cards Guild where necessary. Praetor will be personally leading these efforts.
  • A secret project Highton and I are working on! Stay tuned to hear more about that in the near future. This will be the term's big project, by far.
I will be posting a roll call soon after releasing this address. In addition, as the term progresses, I'll be looking into establishing a larger Culture Staff and other associated programs in order to encourage people to contribute to the Ministry as much as they can! Keep an eye out for that as well.

All that being said, shall we begin?

SYRIXIA
Minister of Culture of the North Pacific

cool this is a lot that is all i can say
maybe you could try formatting it differently with spoilers because it looks intimidating
the font could be color coded formatting is hard
it was a bit hard to navigate to
great job formatting is a bit hard and i feel that formatting is way too hard
pigeonstan means land of pigeons in turkish
RP on the RMB is hard due to the RMB not updating in real time and
there not being an option to insert spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back