Admin Requests

Can I be masked as a Deputy Speaker please.

Appointment:
Oath:

Last edited:
As per my appointment as Deputy Minister of Communications, may I please be given the appropriate forum masking? Thanks.

Last edited:
Can I be masked as a Deputy Speaker please.
Done.
Requesting an admin check on @Stone Ira for application in the NPA. User failed admin check before: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/55#post-10308656
Fails - educational IP (I just sent this user a PM to see if we can sort this out)
Also requesting an admin check on @SCP Faudation
Fails - mobile IP
As per my appointment as Deputy Minister of Communications, may I please be given the appropriate forum masking? Thanks.
Done.

Before the recent upgrade, subforum-specific moderators still had a moderation status bar that showed the number of reports from that subforum. That appears to be missing. Did it move or is that not a thing anymore?

Before the recent upgrade, subforum-specific moderators still had a moderation status bar that showed the number of reports from that subforum. That appears to be missing. Did it move or is that not a thing anymore?
It's available to administrators and global moderators to manage posts reported to us as rule breaking.

@Angshire has failed to log into their forum account for 14 days and is deemed to have abandoned their office of Election Commissioner.

Remove the moderator review from my posts.

Remove the block on my PMs.

Edit: one or two of my recent blog posts have been removed.

Last edited:
I would like to request that my TNP Forum account name be changed to "Brasesco" as Cypericsuo is no longer my primary nation within the game or within RPing.

@Supple has failed to log into their forum account for 14 days and so has abandoned their office of gameside advocate.

@Siwale McMasterdonia said he was gonna reappoint me. Can I take the oath, or do I have to wait for an official reappointment?
Once he reappoints you, you can take your oath. I'll remask once both steps are completed.

Hiya,

I'm cleaning up some accounts across NS, and am requesting an account deletion (if at all possible) please.

Thanks

Hiya,

I'm cleaning up some accounts across NS, and am requesting an account deletion (if at all possible) please.

Thanks
We don't delete accounts unless it's a very specific circumstance.

Directed here from Mod Requests:
More archive requests! Hope you are excited!

Please archive the following embassies (links provided below in order): Albion, Equinox, Hell, NationStates, Spiritus, The Allied Republic, The Communist Bloc, Union of Allied States.

Thank you!

Could I be masked as Delegate? And de-masked as Minister of Culture?
Oath is here...

Back