Citizenship Applications

Nation: Greater Ale Permars

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Kerryland
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Kialga-Lourti

Nation: Stone Ira

Nation: Aria Heart

Aprenencia

Nation: Pulchra Libertas

Nation: Tinfect

Nation: Jamie Anumia

Reactions: Rom
Nation: Orbitar

Nation: Westminstra

Nation: Azerkaliza

Nation: Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory

Nation: The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_democratic_kingdom_of_skaraborg

Nation: Saint Soul https://www.nationstates.net/nation=saint_soul

Last edited:
Nation: The Tasty Grain

Nation: Meestercornelis

Having past all the checks, @Skaraborg, @pjbania and @Grain are all granted citizenship.

@Mozardeus passes the speakers check and will be granted citizenship pending the outcome of other checks. For now they have been masked as a resident.

Nation: Filipos

Like Quote Reply
Reactions:Balaslandia

Back