Citizenship Applications

Nation: Planes (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=planes)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@planes has passed the Speaker's check and is granted citizenship conditional on passing the other checks. They have been masked as a resident in the interim.

Nation: Omnistria

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last time unfortunately RL got into my way so I lost citizenship. :( I will be great to get naturalized again. :)

Nation: Immob

Nation: Talvezout

@borromeanWhyKnot fails admin check (educational IP) - please reapply from a residential network. PM me with questions.
Nation: Immob

Reposted upon request.

Nation: Sunspotia

Nation: Huks Gares

Nation: The Democratic Republic of Tomb

@Owenstacey and @Tomb pass the Speakership test and are granted Citizenship conditional upon passage of the Vice Delegate and administration checks. They have been masked as residents in the interim.

Nation: Bharatavani

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Averagejoevlania

Nation: Zeritae

Nation: Catopia2

Nation: Crahzoo

Nation: Queendom of Ellabur

The following pass the speakers check: @Averagejoevlania, @Eatirez, @Bufus, and @Kr1tikal. Having passed all three checks, @Averagejoevlania has been masked as a Citizen. The other three that passed the Speakers Check will be given Residents Masking for the time being and will be granted Citizenship once they pass the other two checks.

@cornflower brown You are already a citizen of TNP, so no need to reapply again.

Last edited:
The following pass the speakers check: @Averagejoevlania, @Eatirez, @Bufus, and @Kr1tikal. Having passed all three checks, @Averagejoevlania has been masked as a Citizen. The other three that passed the Speakers Check will be given Residents Masking for the time being and will be granted Citizenship once they pass the other two checks.

@cornflower brown You are already a citizen of TNP, so no need to reapply again.

got a message that my citizen was going to be recinded again because I wasn't active..

Back