Citizenship Applications

Nation: Pacific Sopo

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

James of Stihlheim
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Reactions:Balaslandia

Nation: The Austro Germanic Union

Nation: The Austro Germanic Union

Nation: Else New

Last edited:
I https://www.nationstates.net/nation=r_libanon pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Egypt47

Nation: Else New

Siwale mentioned i can do this again.

Nation: Swindenland

Nation: Egypt47

Nation: West Carba

Nation: Shiyania

Nation: Miamington

Nation: Arichia

Nation: Citrus Rutaceae

Nation: Eastern Bahia

Nation: Votak Matim

Nation:Free Lystan

Nation: Grain Getters

nation: heavenly kingdom of finland

Nation: Harveney.

Last edited:
Nation: Andy Carroll

Nation: Antropoli

Nation: Yalgora

Nation: Luushmeh

Nation: Grieslhiem

Nation: Gallacia and Cisarya

Nation: Sunroad

Back