Citizenship Applications

Nation: Precuptum

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Precupt

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Izidoria

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Port Harbour (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=port_harbour)

Nation: The Democratic Technate

Nation: Inquela

@Hiero @Swindenland @Aliens Love Avocados @West Carba @ShiyaYoi @Miamington @Arichia @Camwms14 @Gabas @Votak Matim @Free Lystan @Grain Getters @Harveney @Andy Carroll @Antropoli @Yalgora @samo123 @Kaadilac @Sunroad @mantaskutop have passed all 3 checks and are masked as citizens.

@Isidoros @Harriet Farrar @The Democratic Technate @Inquela have all passed the speakers check and are granted citizenship conditional on passing the other checks. They will be masked as residents in the interim.

@viking101 and @Luushmeh fail the speaker check for not having a nation in the region.

@angelonnationstates fails the speaker check for not providing an NS nation.

Edit: Note that due to this post angelonnationstates is masked as a resident.

Last edited:
Nation: The Republic of Gabeville

Nation: Badjuristan

Nation: Angel on NationStates

Nation: Hopsin

Nation: Rokke

Nation: the zarsien island

Nation: [The Confederacy of The Turkish workers of Europe]

Nation: [Tuportia https://www.nationstates.net/nation=turpotia]

Nation : Rojava

Nation: Ale Valatins

Nation: [turpotia https://www.nationstates.net/nation=turpotia]

Nation: Var And

Nation: The Nerrian Confederacy

Nation: Antworship

@Isidoros @Harriet Farrar @The Democratic Technate @Gabeville @angelonnationstates @Hopsin @Rokke @gamiac @TurkishHussars @Turpotia2 @Ilikecats192 have passed all 3 checks and have been masked as Citizens.

@LaJohn @Mechawolf808 @Antwortship all pass the speakers check, and will be granted Citizenship upon the passing of the other checks. They have been masked as Residents in the mean time.

@Badjuristan @Inquela have failed the admin check and so I am required by law to reject them from citizenship at this time. They will be masked as a resident.

@Rojavo fails the speakers check due to failing to provide a nation in the region.

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fully-autonomous_gay-space_luxury

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tygerria

Last edited:
Nation: The Calabash Protectorate

Hello there :)

Nation: Frostcell

Back