Admin Requests

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:

@SolidAir

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@UAH
@Cuyan
@Elegarth
@planes

It seems as though Plembobria was never de-masked as a Minister following their resignation as the Minister of Communications from earlier in the term. Can that masking back to regular citizen be completed? Thank you.

Can @Desbrown be masked as NPA? Thank you.

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:

@Crazybloxian Empire
@Platopa

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@S.S.E
@cosmicsans
@Devon
@Great Javadwipa
@Kryskistan
@Reichsfürer Ulvkriggsøn
@Ethan Herl
@Middle Vers
@Stoskavanya1

Remasking Requests:

@SolidAir

@UAH
@Cuyan
@Elegarth
@planes

It seems as though Plembobria was never de-masked as a Minister following their resignation as the Minister of Communications from earlier in the term. Can that masking back to regular citizen be completed? Thank you.

Can @Reformed Outsiders be masked as NPA? Thank you.

Done. Thank you for your patience.

Remasking Requests:

@Nord Elros

@Gracius Maximus
@JoshR
@tamgu

Additionally, admins have said in the citizenship application thread that they have masked @Umuyyad (here) and @Racoda (here) after they passed all three checks, but they appear to have been overlooked. @Yuno is also still masked a resident despite being a citizen since August.

Last edited:
Can I request an admin check on @Ivan Shport? Conditional upon passage, please mask as NPA, Thank you.

Can @Deropia be masked as NPA. Thank you.

Remasking Requests:

@Nord Elros

@Gracius Maximus
@JoshR
@tamgu

Additionally, admins have said in the citizenship application thread that they have masked @Umuyyad (here) and @Racoda (here) after they passed all three checks, but they appear to have been overlooked. @Yuno is also still masked a resident despite being a citizen since August.
All done

I've noticed there's some weirdness with my forum account — I hadn't been masked as citizen even though @SillyString mentioned I was masked (this has been since fixed). Today, I haven't been able to reply to a conversation: A server error occurred. Please try again later.
In every conversation I'm shown as an "Unknown Member":
Q3f7LTu.png

Could an admin please take a look at this?

Last edited:
Hey guys, after joining both WA Affairs and Home Affairs I 'Joined' the respective group for each Ministry via the Contact Details page however I am still unable to view either of the Ministry HQ subforums. If someone could look into this it would be greatly appreciated!

*Leaves cookies and milk as tribute*

it appears that i'm still masked as a deputy minister despite no longer being DMoD. If that can be fixed, it would be awesome.
Done.

As per my resignation, could I be demasked as Deputy Speaker and could the government sheet be updated
Done.

I've noticed there's some weirdness with my forum account — I hadn't been masked as citizen even though @SillyString mentioned I was masked (this has been since fixed). Today, I haven't been able to reply to a conversation: A server error occurred. Please try again later.
In every conversation I'm shown as an "Unknown Member":
Q3f7LTu.png

Could an admin please take a look at this?
This is a little beyond me. I'm aware of the Unknown Member bug affecting many accounts that were migrated from the old forum, but I don't know the cause, and haven't been aware of it affecting anyone's ability to send messages. Were you able to send messages before, or has this been an ongoing problem? I always thought the Unknown Member bug was purely cosmetic. If you were able to send messages before, it could just be a random glitch that will go away on its own. @Eluvatar any thoughts?

Hey guys, after joining both WA Affairs and Home Affairs I 'Joined' the respective group for each Ministry via the Contact Details page however I am still unable to view either of the Ministry HQ subforums. If someone could look into this it would be greatly appreciated!

*Leaves cookies and milk as tribute*
I think you have to put JOIN in all caps. If that doesn't work, post again.

Can The North Pacific and Albion Security Treaty be removed from the laws spreadsheet please (I assume that automatically updates the forum and dispatch versions too), as per the passage of the repeal?
According to the offsite resources list, the speaker's office should already have access to edit the Laws Spreadsheet. I should also have access as a forum admin, but I don't think it was shared with me when I became an admin. @r3naissanc3r can you take a look at the permissions on that sheet?

Done.
[...]
This is a little beyond me. I'm aware of the Unknown Member bug affecting many accounts that were migrated from the old forum, but I don't know the cause, and haven't been aware of it affecting anyone's ability to send messages. Were you able to send messages before, or has this been an ongoing problem? I always thought the Unknown Member bug was purely cosmetic. If you were able to send messages before, it could just be a random glitch that will go away on its own. @Eluvatar any thoughts?
[...]

I hadn't sent messages before, so I don't know. This glitch/bug is in trying to reply to conversations, I can initiate them just fine. I've tried sending a message in two of the conversations I have with players, and I get the "A server error occurred. Please try again later." message in both cases.

Last edited:
Remasking Requests:

@Johanneslanden
@Yuno
@Manaf
@Avalon of Volenruud
@James Paul Sarafolean III
@Buenos Aires Delegation
@Pan
@Nguyen Thanh Long
@ibiscaton

@Gondigams
@Krevt
@Sean Salvator
@Pontifex Maximus
@Sandhok
@Gaber
@Chidz
@Ivan Shport
@.Agent_Zzap.
@BMWSurfer
@Crazybloxian Empire
@Divadland
@Enworbia
@Makersaulache
@NamedBlu
@Oldie
@PennCom
@vintagehoopty
@Zeek

Last edited:
Remasking Requests:

@Derperor Derp Derp

@DeFreeze

Additionally, I noticed that @Flemingovia is masked as citizen, but has been on the Registered Resident part of the spreadsheet since I became Speaker. Can he be masked properly as Resident (even though I guess he has access to everything as admin anyway...)?

Remasking Requests:

@Kuniand

@Tzakiman
@Troopersorder66

Hello all, could I be given the relevant permissions for the Chief Justice, having been chosen as announced here. Also could the government registry be altered to reflect the current make up of the Court and any discord remaskings take place as needed. Thank you.

Back