Court Bulletin Board

Discussion in 'Public Gallery' started by Crushing Our Enemies, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Crushing Our Enemies

Crushing Our Enemies TNPer Administrator Supporter Security Council Attorney General Election Commissioner Citizen

Discord:
    COE#7110
    [​IMG]

Court Bulletin Board

Welcome to the one-stop shop for public information about the judiciary and administrative announcements by the Court! When the Court selects a Chief Justice, updates the Court Rules and Procedures, or takes other official actions unrelated to an ongoing trial or review, a post will be made in this thread.​

[table=2,Where to take action!]Appeal your ejection or ban[c]Court Filings[c]Ask the Court general questions, or make requests besides those listed here.[c]You're in the right place! Post in this thread.[c]Comment on an ongoing trial or review[c]The Public Gallery. Please do not post in a trial or review thread unless you are party to the trial, or filing a brief for the review.[c]File a brief[c]The official thread for the request for review. [c]File a criminal complaint[c]How to File a Criminal Complaint[c]File criminal charges (by the Attorney General's office)[c]Court Filings[c]Request the recusal of a Justice, or appeal a decision by a single Justice in a trial or review.[c]The official thread for the trial or review. Note that the Court is only obliged to consider requests and appeals from the parties to a trial, or the petitioner in a request for review.[c]Request the declassification of Court records[c]Court Filings[c]Request the release of information not received from the executive, pursuant to FOIA[c]Court Filings[c]Request the review of a law, government policy, or governmental action[c]New thread, using this template[c]Seek Court approval to eject or ban a nation[c]Court Filings[c]Volunteer to serve as a Temporary Hearing Officer[c]Call for Temporary Hearing Officers. That thread will be referenced by the Court whenever vacancies, absences, or recusals occur.[/table]

[table=1,Court Archives][c][c][c][c][c][/table]

2. Crushing Our Enemies

Crushing Our Enemies TNPer Administrator Supporter Security Council Attorney General Election Commissioner Citizen

Discord:
    COE#7110
    It is my honor to announce that I have been selected to be Chief Justice.

3. plembobria

plembobria TNPer Supporter Citizen

Congrats!

4. Kasch

Kasch TNPer

Well done, COE!

5. Romanoffia

Romanoffia Garde à l'eau! Citizen

Nice work. Well done!

6. Polar Arc

Polar Arc TNPer

Congrats, I don´t know who you are but, Congrats

7. Crushing Our Enemies

Discord:
    COE#7110
    I don't know who you are either, but thank you!

8. abc

abc Duck Citizen

Discord:
    abc#8265
    Congratulations COE, you'll be great!

9. Zyvetskistaahn

Zyvetskistaahn TNPer Resident

I have been selected by the Court to serve as Chief Justice for the new term.

10. abc

abc Duck Citizen

Discord:
    abc#8265
    Congrats!

11. Mystery Player

Mystery Player TNPer

12. Kasch

Kasch TNPer

Congrrrrrrrrrats!

13. Zyvetskistaahn

The Court has chosen me to serve as Chief Justice for this term.

14. James Urquhart

James Urquhart TNPer

Congratulations. A highly qualified individual as well.

15. abc

abc Duck Citizen

Discord:
    abc#8265
    I agree. Zyvet's extensive experience in the Speaker's Office in previous terms as well as experience in this office last term makes them perfectly qualified to serve.

16. Eluvatar

Eluvatar TNPer Administrator Justice Citizen

Discord:
    Eluvatar#8517
    Am I correct in understanding that as OwenStacey last logged in 14 days 14 hours ago, they have vacated their office as Temporary Hearing Officer?

17. Deropia

Deropia NPA Captain, Peasant Wizard

TNP Nation:
    Deropia
    Discord:
    Deropia#0122
    That would be correct, Elu. I'm not too sure on the next step that happens though.

18. Zyvetskistaahn

That is correct.

19. Barbarossistan

Barbarossistan TNPer

The delegate would now have to appoint a fresh THO it seems.

20. Scorch

Scorch TNPer

I have been selected to serve as Chief Justice for this term.

21. King SillyString

King SillyString TNPer Administrator Supporter Security Council Election Commissioner Justice Citizen

Attention: I am now Chief Justice, owing to the fact that we took too long to decide and it defaults to me by fiat law.

22. Dinoium

Dinoium Jack of All Trades Deputy Minister NPA Deputy Attorney General Citizen

TNP Nation:
    Dinoium
    Discord:
    Dino#0558
    Congratulations SillyString!!

23. King SillyString

King SillyString TNPer Administrator Supporter Security Council Election Commissioner Justice Citizen

OwenStacey has been selected as THO to hear the two requests for review currently in front of the court.

24. Dinoium

TNP Nation:
    Dinoium
    Discord:
    Dino#0558
    I have a question for the Court regarding this. Is the Court able to reveal which judge(s) may have rescued theirselves from the two current requests for review that led to Owen's THO Appointment?

25. Darcania

Darcania kul Seredrau Minister NPA Citizen

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    There was no recusal. Limerick, one of the Justices, lost Citizenship and thus abandoned his office.

26. Dinoium

TNP Nation:
    Dinoium
    Discord:
    Dino#0558
    I mean I assumed it was Limerick but I was not aware of them losing Citizenship. Thanks for clearing that up.

27. bootsie

bootsie TNPer Supporter Security Council Justice Citizen

It is my pleasure to announce that the Court has unanimously voted for Eluvatar to serve as our Chief Justice this term.

28. Artemis

Artemis Speaker of the Regional Assembly Speaker Security Council Election Commissioner Citizen

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    Congrats Elu!

29. Dinoium

TNP Nation:
    Dinoium
    Discord:
    Dino#0558
    Congratulations!