TNPer
-
-
-
TNP Nation
Zyvetskistaahn
Discord
zyvet.
The templates contained in this thread must be used in relation to criminal cases before the Court. Failure to use the appropriate template may lead to a filing being refused. Requests for indictment and/or approval should be made in this thread.

For Indictments:

Code:
[center][b]Indictment[/b][/center]

I bring forward the following charge(s) holding that all the below is true and honest to the best of my belief.

[b]Name of Complainant:

Name(s) of Accused:

Date(s) of Alleged Crime(s):

Crime:

Specifics of Crime(s):

Summary of Events:

Evidence:[/b]

The two templates below should only be used by the Delegate, as they relate to requests for approval of ejections and/or bans and such approval can only be sought by the Delegate.

For Indictments with requests for approval of ejections and/or bans:

Code:
[center][b]Indictment and Request for Approval[/b][/center]

I bring forward the following charge(s) and request that the Court approve the <ejection/banning/ejection and banning> of the below nation holding that all the below is true and honest to the best of my belief.

[b]Name of Complainant:

Name(s) of Accused:

Date(s) of Alleged Crime(s):

Crime:

Specifics of Crime(s):

Summary of Events:

Reasons for seeking approval (how does the nation pose a clear security threat and why is their removal is necessary for the protection of the region):

If the nation has already been ejected or banned, when was this action taken:

For requests for approval of ejections and/or bans:

Code:
[center][b]Request for Approval[/b][/center]

I request that the Court approve the <ejection/banning/ejection and banning> of the below nation and holding that all the below is true and honest to the best of my belief.

[b]Name(s) of Nation:

Reasons for seeking approval (how does the nation pose a clear security threat and why is their removal is necessary for the protection of the region):

If the nation has already been ejected or banned, when was this action taken:

If this request is made prior to criminal charges being brought, what charges are expected to be brought:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back