Court Bulletin Board & General Information

I think the OP of this thread could probably use an update, removing references to the AG's office, and adding links to those templates on the rows of the chart relevant to each one.

I think the OP of this thread could probably use an update, removing references to the AG's office, and adding links to those templates on the rows of the chart relevant to each one.
This is a good point and I will make changes when I am on a device that I trust myself to change table formatting with.

Gorundu

Doing my Chinese homework
-
-
-
On that note, perhaps the Court Filings thread OP should also be updated, given it still contains references to the Attorney General. Also, I was under the impression that appeals for ejections and bans are filed as R4Rs in an individual thread in the Court forum, not in the Court Filings section as indicated by the OP of this thread. Has there been a change in policy?

On that note, perhaps the Court Filings thread OP should also be updated, given it still contains references to the Attorney General. Also, I was under the impression that appeals for ejections and bans are filed as R4Rs in an individual thread in the Court forum, not in the Court Filings section as indicated by the OP of this thread. Has there been a change in policy?

Indeed, the Court Filings thread should be updated.

The question of changes to ejections and bans is something that should perhaps be made clearer, however, the OP is correct in that appeals of ejections and bans should be filed in that thread. Most ejections and bans are not open to challenge by appeal but by judicial review, only those under section 3.4 are subject to appeal. I will give some thought as to how to make the OP clear on that point.

The Court has appointed @saintpeter to be Temporary Hearing Officer in relation to the ongoing trial The North Pacific v Ihese and generally for other matters that arise before the current vacancy on the Court is filled.

The Court has appointed @Oracle to be Temporary Hearing Officer in relation to the ongoing trial The North Pacific v New Francois and generally for other business until the new Court takes office following the judicial election.

Vivanco

I don't know anymore.
-
-
It congratulates me to announce that I have been chosen by the Court to serve as Chief Justice for this term.

Vivanco

I don't know anymore.
-
-
The Court will appoint @Owenstacey to take part in the trial The North Pacific v. St. George as Temporary Hearing Officer for their appointment of Standby Hearing Officer following the recusation of @saintpeter for the case.
The Court will also appoint @Oracle to take part in the trial mentioned before to be Temporary Hearing Officer following the recusation of @Lord Lore for the case.

Last edited:

saintpeter

Chief Justice
-
-
The Court, by unanimous consent of its Justices, has altered the Court Procedures. Added to the Procedures is the following clause—
The Moderating Justice will endeavor to ensure all necessary court documents and processes are provided and completed by all parties prior to ending a trial. If any party has presented incomplete evidence or has neglected a necessary step in the trial process, the Moderating Justice may extend the trial as needed to ensure parties have reasonable and adequate time to complete whatever tasks are needed.
This clause will be clause 7 of section 2 of chapter 1.