Oaths of Office

Discussion in 'Delegate's Government' started by mcmasterdonia, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Brendog

Brendog A rocket has landed. A dog is inside. - - - -

I, Brendog, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Election Commissioner, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Election Commissioner, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

2. Robespierre

Robespierre The MacMilitant - - - - -

I, Robespierre, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Minister of Home Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Home Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

3. BMWSurfer

BMWSurfer Some random groundhog idk -

TNP Nation:
    Veniyerris
    Discord:
    BMWSurfer#1965
    I, BMWSurfer, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

4. Marcus Antonius

Marcus Antonius Per Ardua Ad Astra - - -

TNP Nation:
    Ethnon
    Discord:
    Marcus Antonius #8887
    I, Marcus Antonius, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

5. Trondstorm

Trondstorm NPA Officer | Deputy Minister of Defense - - -

I, Trondstorm, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

6. Lotion

Lotion Lotion boi - - -

TNP Nation:
    Lotion Empire
    Discord:
    Lotion#8160
    I, Lotion, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Advocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

7. Highton

Highton Not a Malorian vassal - -

TNP Nation:
    Highton Islands
    Discord:
    Highton#5752
    I, Highton, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Advocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

8. Bobberino

Bobberino DM for Hire Deputy Speaker - - -

TNP Nation:
    Bobberino
    Discord:
    Bobberino#6969
    I, Bobberino, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

9. Brendog

Brendog A rocket has landed. A dog is inside. - - - -

I, Brendog, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

10. Malphe

Malphe You dirty rat, you killed my brother! - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Malphe
    Discord:
    Malphe#9949
    I, Malphe, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Advocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

11. Artemis

Artemis Vice Delegate - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    I, Artemis, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Temporary Election Commissioner, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Temporary Election Commissioner, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

12. Praetor

Praetor Hoppin' Around - - -

TNP Nation:
    Praeceps
    Discord:
    Praetor#6889
    I, Praetor, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Advocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

13. Robespierre

I, Robespierre, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Election Commissioner, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Election Commissioner, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

14. Lord Lore

Lord Lore I'm anything you want me to be. - - - - -

Discord:
    Lore, Architect of Pandemonium#7561
    I, Lord Lore, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Election Commissioner, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Election Commissioner, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

15. Dreadton

Dreadton TuffingTost Senior Reporter -

I, Dreadton, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Justice, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Justice, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

[Resignation from Deputy Speaker position is located Here]

16. Lord Lore

Lord Lore I'm anything you want me to be. - - - - -

Discord:
    Lore, Architect of Pandemonium#7561
    I, Lord Lore, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Justice, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Justice, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

17. Gorundu

Gorundu When in doubt, blame Bob - - -

I, Gorundu, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

18. SillyString

SillyString TNPer - - -

I, SillyString, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Delegate Delirium Officer, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Delegate Delirium Officer, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

19. Koopa103

Koopa103 Emperor of Palutenia and DMoD - - -

I, Koopa103, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Minister of Defense, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Defense, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

20. Artemis

Artemis Vice Delegate - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    I, Artemis, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Vice Delegate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Vice Delegate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

21. mcmasterdonia

mcmasterdonia TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    McMasterdonia
    I, mcmasterdonia, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as WA Delegate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of WA Delegate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

22. El Fiji Grande

El Fiji Grande Minister of Radio - - - -

Discord:
    El Fiji Grande #3446
    I, El Fiji Grande, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Minister of Radio, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Radio, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

23. Owenstacey

Owenstacey TNPer -

I, Owenstacey, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Minister of Foreign Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Foreign Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein

24. Robespierre

I, Robespierre, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Minister of Defense, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Defense, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein

25. Wonderess

Wonderess A lowly member of the faithful - -

TNP Nation:
    Castle Federation
    Discord:
    Wonderess #6213
    I, Wonderess, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as press secretary, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of press secretary, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

26. Prydania

Prydania Það er alltaf sólríkt í Beaconsviði - - - -

Discord:
    LordGigaIce#7213
    I, Prydania, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Minister of Culture, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Culture, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

27. Pallaith

Pallaith TNPer - - -

I, Pallaith do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Chief of Staff, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Chief of Staff, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

28. St George

St George Roleplay Moderator - - - - -

I, St George, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

29. Syrixia

Syrixia The one, the true, the great. - - -

TNP Nation:
    Syrixia
    Discord:
    Syrixia#9338
    I, Syrixia, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Culture, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Culture, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

30. BluieGamer

BluieGamer Resident Future Drug Maker - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Konar
    Discord:
    Bluie Gamer#6287
    I, Bluie Gamer, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Minister of Home Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Home Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

31. Highton

Highton Not a Malorian vassal - -

TNP Nation:
    Highton Islands
    Discord:
    Highton#5752
    I, Highton, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Culture, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Culture, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

32. Gorundu

Gorundu When in doubt, blame Bob - - -

I, Gorundu, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Speaker, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Speaker, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

33. Goyanes

Goyanes TNPer - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Goyanes
    Discord:
    Goyanes #3234
    I, Goyanes, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Attorney General, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Attorney General, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

34. TlomzKrano

TlomzKrano Just a blob chasing cars - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Kranostav
    Discord:
    Tlomz #1590
    I, Tlomzkrano, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Minister of World Assembly Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of World Assembly Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

35. Robespierre

I, Robespierre, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein

36. Sanjurika

Sanjurika Koala Fanatic - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sanjurika
    Discord:
    Koala#3392
    I, Sanjurika, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

37. Kaschovia

Kaschovia Eternal Sunshine - - -

I, Kaschovia, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Speaker, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Speaker, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

38. plembobria

plembobria TNPer - -

I, plembobria, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Minister of Communications I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Communications, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

39. Lady Raven Wing

Lady Raven Wing Justice - - -

I, Lady Raven Wing, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

40. Zaz

Zaz North Pacific Dweller - - -

I, Zaz, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Gameside Advocate, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Gameside Advocate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.