Citizenship Applications

Discussion in 'The Docks' started by Lord Nwahs, Dec 26, 2014.

1. mcmasterdonia

mcmasterdonia TNPer - - - -

TNP Nation:
    McMasterdonia
  2. Capt Pegleg

Capt Pegleg TNPer -

Nation: Velorum

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

3. Hopps

Hopps TNPer -

[void]

I have recovered my existing account and have requested an account merge so as to fall within the single account regulation.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2019
    Dinoium and Praetor like this.
  4. Hopps

Hopps TNPer -

Nation: Equestrian Commonwealth

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Praetor likes this.
  5. Gorundu

Gorundu When in doubt, blame Bob - - -

@Capt Pegleg and @Hopps are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administration.

6. Artemis

Artemis Global Moderator - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    The following pass the VD checks:
    Ibn Jibril
    Layla
    Yankeeman456
    Novatros
    Capt Pegleg
    Hopps

7. Lsupreme

Lsupreme Registered

Nation: The Brazilian Nation

8. Gorundu

@Yankeeman456 and @Novatros are now citizens having passed all three checks.

@Lsupreme is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administration.

9. Desbrown

Desbrown North Pacific Army -

Nation: Desbrown

10. Gorundu

@Desbrown is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administration.

11. mcmasterdonia

mcmasterdonia TNPer - - - -

TNP Nation:
    McMasterdonia
  12. Kythius

Kythius I am watching you! -

Nation: Sylmira

Praetor likes this.
  13. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    The following nations pass VD checks:
    Lsupreme
    Desbrown
    Kythius

Kythius likes this.
  14. Felis

Felis TNPer -

Nation: Korovan Isles

15. Gorundu

@Lsupreme and @Desbrown are now citizens having passed all three checks.

@Kythius is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the administration.

@Felis is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

16. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    Felis passes the VD check.

17. Mikhail Venskov

Mikhail Venskov Resident -

Nation: The New Communist Republic Of States

18. Democratic Langford

Democratic Langford Registered

Nation: Democratic Langford

19. Gorundu

20. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    The following pass VD Checks:
    Mikhail Venskov
    Democratic Langford

21. Lartia

Lartia Registered

Nation: Lartoa

22. Racoda

Racoda TNPer - -

TNP Nation:
    Racoda
    Nation: Racoda

23. Gorundu

@Racoda is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

@Lartia - Nation name is incorrect. Please repost with the correct nation name.

24. Asintion

Asintion Resident -

Nation: Asintion

25. Valshire

Valshire Resident -

Nation: Valshire

26. Gorundu

@Asintion and @Valshire are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

27. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    The following pass VD checks:
    Racoda
    Asintion
    Valshire

28. Reformed Outsiders

Reformed Outsiders North Pacific Army -

Nation: Reformed Outsiders

29. Gorundu

@Reformed Outsiders is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

30. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    Reformed Outsiders passes VD Checks.

31. Arkmac

Arkmac Registered

Nation: Windhym

32. SillyString

SillyString TNPer - - - -

33. Gorundu

@Arkmac is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate

34. Navneeth Reddy

Navneeth Reddy Registered

Nation:Andhrastate

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

35. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    Arkmac and Navneeth Reddy pass VD checks.

36. Lori Ackerman

Lori Ackerman Registered

Nation: East Akra

37. Deropia

Deropia NPA Captain, Peasant Wizard - - -

TNP Nation:
    Deropia
    Discord:
    Deropia#1337
    Nation: Deropia

Bobberino and Zaz like this.
  38. Artemis

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    Lori Ackerman and Deropia pass the VD Check.

39. Gorundu

40. Holiquais Scaland

Holiquais Scaland Registered

Nation: Holiquais Scaland

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019