TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
mowa_seal.png

Post Election Address
September 2019​

Dearest citizenry,

Guess who's back, back again, Tlomz's back, tell a friend. (You know you love me)

Well anyways, I'll keep this short and sweet as always. Sadly some of the planned proposals stalled last term and summer has begun to come to a close. Activity should accelerate into the fall as we pick back up with WA activity so I am sure those proposals will hit this term.

Updates on sponsorship proposals will be coming shortly, as I plan to accept more if those that I have accepted don't move forward soon. As always, I highly encourage anyone who has an idea for the WA to apply! I am always happy to work with anyone who wants to take a stab at the WA!

In reflecting on last term, this ministry managed to advance quite a few sponsorship proposals and raise a brand new crop of DMs. Summer was very slow for the WA and the ministry was affected as such. It was truly an honor working under El Fiji and it is sad to seem them go. I wish them all the best in their future endeavors and I am glad to work with them again this term in cabinet!

As we progress into this fresh term, I have a few basic plans that I have very generally outlined below.
Plans for this upcoming term include:
- IFV efficiency (as always)
- Training of new DMs and building a proper office staff to be able to address proposals nearing vote quickly and efficiently
- Educating and involving the citizenry of The North Pacific in the World Assembly and the World Assembly Legislative League (WALL)
- Emphasizing the role of WALL in our ministry actions and exhibiting our successes on an inter-regional scale.

As the term progresses, I plan to better flesh out these goals and provide progress reports using monthly updates! I know they are fairly general right now but they do require a lot of work to accomplish and develop into the future! Expect the next update closer to October 14th.

While I'm sure you could listen to me type away all day, lets bring this address to a close with a few final announcements! I am very excited to work under Delegate McMasterdonia this term and alongside my fellow cabinet members! As for deputy ministers, I plan to expand my staff this term and work to build a larger leadership team. In no particular order, I appoint Robespierre, Lady Raven Wing, Gorundu, and Bobberino to my initial Deputy Minister staff. It is very likely more appointments will come in the future. If you have interest, please reach out on the forums or on discord! (Tlomz#1590)

Thank you for your time if you have made it this far! I know we are going to have a great term and I can't wait to get to work!

All the best,
B9C21B1AD0AF13BB76997879EF53EEFE.png

Last edited:
cackles madly

I mean, thank you for generously allowing me to consolidate WA power carry on faithfully serving TNP :angel:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back