Citizenship Applications

Nation: Fury of the Federation

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: duminep

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Wakryva

Nation: Divadland

[Russilina]

Nation: Asintion

Nation: Hohenzollern Empire-Kingdom of America

Nation: Oolah kooshie

Nation: Lilomum

Nation: Serendipita Martia

Nation: Donatat Islands

Nation: Calsolato

Nation: queen yuno

Nation: SillyString

Nation: LieDream

Last edited:
Holy Alexandrian Empire

@Yuno, @King SillyString are granted citizenship having passed all three checks.

@Oldie is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate.

@Izack Marois is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate and administration.

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kaschovia

Nation: [Rkainjel]

Nation: Aria Heart

Back