Citizenship Applications

@ZBonBon and @Snowlanda pass the vice delegate check

@Bratan also passes the vice delegate check just in case the admin check is resolved later.

I think @Tellavinna's application is dead since the speaker declared it invalid earlier, but if that is resolved, they also pass the vice delegate's security check. They should probably just post a new oath (with their nation) anyways.

Nation : Tellavinna

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: People Republic of Sino

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Yuki

Nation: 2 and 2 is Fish

Nation: Asintion

NATION: Crazybloxian Empire

Nation: Nord Elros

Nation: Kingdom Of Manaf

Nation: Saint-Elena

Cape Flower
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific,obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner in petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Radleb

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=-ocelot-

Last edited:
Nation: Agadir Island

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=agadir_island

Nation: Ventuskia

@Ocelot and @Ventuskia are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

@AgadirI is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the administration.

Nation: Angshire

Given I have disabled my VPN

I’m currently in the San Juan Islands

Last edited:

Given I have disabled my VPN

Nation name: Kappacon

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kappacon

Back