Admin Requests

Guess who’s back, back again? Dino’s back, tell a friend.

I need Deputy Attorney General masking. And in addition to that, I think the sheet needs to be fixed to reflect that. :P

Oath
Appointment

Last edited:
Could a folder entitled 'Radio Archive' be created within the Delegate's Archive folder?

Also, could you please:
Change the description of the ministry of radio Minister's Office to: Headquarters of the Ministry of Radio
Change the description of the ministry of radio The Studio to: Show Planning and Editing

Last edited:
I appear to have global mod permissions that I'm not supposed to have with my current maskings. Can someone have a look?

Finally sorted! You're good to go.

Please may I be masked as a Deputy Speaker? I've taken my oath.

Link to oath pls?

Please mask @St George as NPA, thank you

Done

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:
@Runeda
@Etruric Ambassador

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@EmpireOfBacklands
@Venland

Done

Guess who’s back, back again? Dino’s back, tell a friend.

I need Deputy Attorney General masking. And in addition to that, I think the sheet needs to be fixed to reflect that. :P

Oath
Appointment

This was done by mcm, noting for posterity.

Em:
I'd like to request my name be changed from "TheEmeritus" to "Em". Thank you in advance.

Done.

Could a folder entitled 'Radio Archive' be created within the Delegate's Archive folder?

Also, could you please:
Change the description of the ministry of radio Minister's Office to: Headquarters of the Ministry of Radio
Change the description of the ministry of radio The Studio to: Show Planning and Editing

NOT DONE YET.

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Brickonia

Done.

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:
@SG & BG Burster
@Firelight
@Frie Annium

@Stovilium

Done.

Also, could you please:

Latter two done. Have not yet created the archive - need to make sure it's got the right permissions.

Given my appointment and subsequent oath, may I please be masked as Deputy Minister? Thanks!

Done.

A. Could I please be masked as Deputy (appointment, oath)

B. Can @Em and @AgadirI be masked as NPA, thank you.

A. is done. B: Em is masked as NPA. AgadirI does not pass admin check and has not been masked.

Can @Yukkira (Appointment, Oath) and @Darcania (Oath) be masked as Deputy Speaker? . Thanks!

Darcania has been masked. Yukkira does not have a valid oath and has not been masked.

Remasking Requests:

@Tmth

Thank you

Last edited:
Can the government spreadsheet be updated to include Darcania and Yukkira as Deputy Speakers and Dino as a Deputy AG?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Request(s): Minister Masking, Deputy Speaker Demasking

Oath
Appointment

I need to be demasked from Deputy Speaker, as I have been appointed Minister of Communications.

Thank you! :D

Last edited:
done
I need Deputy Minister masking if you don’t mind. :)

Oath
Appointment
done
Please admin check @AgadirI again. Conditional upon passage, please mask as NPA, thank you.
I don't do admin checks
Remasking Requests:

@Tmth

Thank you
done
Can the government spreadsheet be updated to include Darcania and Yukkira as Deputy Speakers and Dino as a Deputy AG?
Thanks.

The AG's office in the sheet also looks like it could use a small update: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/posts/10260748/
already? done
Please mask @Ocelot as NPA. Thank you.
already done
By order of the court, Bobberino is to be removed from offices they currently hold.
done...
Remasking Requests:

@Bosnie
@Gavin Eke
@Ivy Rekkia
@Faircliff
@Rumaison
@Makersaulache
@Lastuvka
@ibiscaton
@Free Conservatives

@Fantasque
@Palisede
@Strland
@Donatat Islands
@Etruric Ambassador
@Lomjia
done done done done done done done done done done done done done done & done
Please mask @Adom Jersey as NPA. Thank you.
done
Can I request an Admin check for both @Mamitu Islands and @Sbheke. Conditional upon passage, please mask as NPA, Thank you.
I don't do admin checks
Can Marcus Antonius (oath) and Brendog (oath) be given moderator powers in Home Affairs and Home Affairs HQ? (appointment)
done done done & done

Back