Not open for further replies.

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
mtiz_8XT2UCZ6cZkAjRRcn7lj-FwrKANyi5CELYDGUSHfrbfUTmrERCzbVAfEIZ1UgI5nuWGks7_esB6sEvrw4QAof_VWDkfGvb6x7sXS8eA4RmDLrf8m41YyCKhgKSgBsTdlf2M

Announcement: New Minister of Communications
Citizens,

As you may have read by now, Minister Plembobria has submitted his resignation as Minister of Communications in my administration.

I am pleased to announce that I will be appointing @Kaschovia as the new Minister of Communications. Kasch has recently returned to The North Pacific after a brief hiatus from NationStates and already has been doing excellent work in the executive staff.

Kasch has previously served as Minister of Communications, Vice Delegate, and Minister of Foreign Affairs. I am delighted to have him return to the role of Minister of Communications in my administration.

As outlined in my platform, my goals for Communications for this term were to establish a style guide for the print and text communications for ease of coding publications, forward planning of TNL articles and utilisation of my office to assist in security authors, and synergy between Culture and Communications to facilitate seminar style engagement between authors and TNPers.

I know that Kasch is keen to get started immediately and I look forward to working closely with him to achieve our goals for communications.

Yours faithfully,
McMasterdonia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back