Opening Statement: September - January Term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owenstacey

TNPer
TNP Nation
HuksGares
VKAxt7vS-QZnJFhOG-4orIWTDMxjV-CcqNzGoNqgoXthUMxHPoAbPUE1w8D85CuSR5nDi1gt4WsahLkhx-n9Seuf2sb2f4vk1ibOzVjZj1r32AvICXOHU-gP4Eq0VnFSC9uU-HU_

Opening Statement

11th September 2019

As many of you will have seen, I have been appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs. I would like to start by thanking @mcmasterdonia for giving me the opportunity and thanking him for his service last term as Minister. For those of you that do not know me, I am Owen, I have been a citizen in TNP for 3 years and have held numerous roles, ranging from Temporary Hearing Officer to Speaker of the RA and, more specifically in the executive, Deputy Minister of WA and FA. I have worked under many Foreign Affairs Ministers in my 18 months as Deputy and I am very thankful of the Delegate for giving me a chance to step up.

Plans for the term

• Work with the Diplomatic Corps and Senior Diplomats to create the World Factbook. (for more information on this, see McMasterdonia’s platform for Delegate).

• Research further into ways of furthering our foreign policy of aiding regional development.

• Work with Ministry leadership to improve productivity with regards to the distribution of TNP publications.

• Work towards improving the activity and balancing the workload of diplomats.

• Creating a training manual to aid the development of new ambassadors.
To aide me with this, I will be appointing two or three deputies, the first of which is @Sanjurika. During the last term Sanjurika has shown great commitment to the Ministry in quickly publishing everything required and maintaining the largest workload of any ambassador with 4 embassies.

For my other(s), I am opening it up to the Diplomatic Coros Anyone that would like the chance to step up to the ministry leadership and work with me to implement my ideas or anyone with ideas of their own to further the ministry are welcome to apply. To apply, send me a DM on the Forum or Discord outlining why you want to be a deputy and any ideas you have for the ministry.

Finally, a roll call with be posted within the next couple of days, so all ambassadors that would like to retain ambassadorships will be required to post there to allow me to gauge where we are in terms of numbers with reassignments possible.

Thanks,
Owen

Last edited:
This will be the continuation of golden era for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back